Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progress with vice
  • Pbmazda32
    Hello again everyone,

Had to get on here and share the progress I've been having with the vice. I believe my progress is mostly due to Tens n huts advice in his posts. Thanks Tens n hut.

About a week ago I had my first involuntary contractions which completely blew me away and left me wanting more. Since then, hings have developed rapidly. Using my vice i have had many sensations i believe would be called dry-O's (a feeling of ejaculation with no actual ejaculation). Twice now i have experienced a sensation that felt like a full on orgasm but (this is embarrassing), it caused me to urinate. It felt amazing and both times i did not even realize i was urinating until several minutes after. Honestly, it felt like a bomb went off in my pelvis. i could feel all the muscles in my body radiating in waves toward my pelvis, like it was feeding it energy.

Now i am having the same sensations without the vice inserted. How can this be? I was working around the yard Saturday morning and was having little mini dry O's all morning. Great feeling but distracting when your trying to work! I would also like to thank Aneros for this wonderful product and all the wonderful advice on this forum. This thing has really supercharged my sex life with my wife.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Glad to hear you're making progress with VICE, Pb.

The "after effects" you experienced are common. Just be careful while driving a car if one starts up. You might have to pull over and wait it out.

Cheers,

Dave