Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

VICE vibrator Super-O help
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, VICE owners.

First off, an apology for my "board hogging" behavior. I wasn't planning on posting anything until the end of the week since I already have threads on this page. However, based on discussions in Aneros Chat this weekend, I thought the sooner I get this out there, the better.

During my first month of using VICE, I couldn't get to a Super-O with the vibe turned on. The vibe was a great shortcut to a pre-orgasmic state. Then, I'd turn it off and proceed as I would with Helix or Eupho. There are a couple of reasons why the vibe didn't seem to work for Super-Os. After about 30 minutes of vibe, my prostate became desensitized; numb. More importantly, the vibe induced muscle tension, especially the abdominals and anal sphincters. They tended to clench. I can't get to a Super-O unless I'm totally relaxed, so that was a deal killer.

Having figured out the barriers, I found ways to overcome them (pun intended, sorry). The first thing I tried was to only continue using the vibe for more than 30 minutes if the battery was in its last hour of life. I use Costco alkaline batteries that last about 4 hours. During the battery's last hour, the vibe is at about 50% of fresh battery intensity. I set the mode to 4: pulse-pulse. That is the most predictable constant energy impulse of the four available modes, which made relaxing each muscle group easier.

The key to getting all the muscles relaxed, including anal sphincters turned out to be the sound of the vibe. As muscles relaxed, the vibe got louder and louder. Once everything was relaxed, the vibe seemed to be rattling around in a very noisy way. At that point, peristaltic action synchronized with the vibrations, causing involuntary internal contractions. The first time those kicked in, I was so surprised I reflexively clenched my anus and that brought the process to a halt. I had to re-start. (BTW, I was laying flat on my back, feet about shoulder-width apart.)

Once I got the hang of remaining relaxed as the involuntary motions started, I could feel my prostate swell up. That reduced sound volume due to the motion of the VICE being damped by prostate pressure. The change in sound coincided with the start of a Super-O. The first time I got to a peak with an erection and the Dry-O happened, I reflexively clenched up and the O wasn't very dry. I couldn't get a re-start after that. Now, having practiced this technique, I can refrain from clenching up and continue from one O to the next.

Remember the auditory cues. They will help you.

Cheers,

Dave
  • bravo bud. ive been having the same "prob" with my vice. i dont get numb. i just get a massive urge to jerk. i will most deffently try your method..tonight =)

take it easy take it loud.
  • rookrook
    tks for the post Dave. Think I'll find it helpful.

This weekend I found mode #4 for the first time. Definitely a winner! Also with a mostly depleted battery I got into the 'sleepy prostate' mode then withdrew the Vice. Suddenly, with just an inch or two inserted, the sensations went 'bananas' and I broke into a monster dry-O, all anally centered with max flutters. Almost freightening in magnitude to the point of, "how do I get this out of my ass without becoming incapacitated?"

Definitely a work in progress. .... tks again for the tip. ...rook
  • Edit
    Hey Bud - you didn't mention your position while using this tip. Were you on your back with feet flat on the bed? Seems being on the stomach may promote contact. Thanks for the technique!
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, ohmy.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I first got VICE plus vibe to work while on my back, totally melt-into-the-bed flat. Since then, I've used on-back knees bent and on my side as well.

Cheers,

Dave
  • rookrook
    While ano-rectal and pure anal contractions work best for the Max-Helix-MGX-SGX game of players, I hadn't been triggering involuntaries using those with the Vice.

Last night I repositioned to my back and while settling in happened to flex a small Kegel and WOW, got s good vibe from my prostate (vibe was not installed at the time). So I did a series of intentional Kegels and got good stuff from the Vice.

I'm sort of where I was back in December -- Vice is a whole new ballgame for me !!