Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New Member, Details and Questions
  • Hi,
    I am new and just registered today. A little background. I am a 56 year old married man who is happily married for 36 years and have a very good sexual relationship with my wife.I am interested in the MMO's and purchased the MGX in Janurary on 2011. I have had about 2 to 3 sessions per week but have had very little progress. The feeling is good but not great and have not had a hands free orgasm. I start by being aroused either by thinking about my wife or nipple stimulation. I am in a relaxed mood and do the breathing and contractions. My sessions are anywhere from 45 to 90 min. long and usually end up masturbating with my hand or a vibrator. I have seen an increase in precum flowing during my sessions and more seman during my orgasm. I have sex with my wife 3 times per week and always orgasm, and masturbate about once a day or more if I don't have sex with my wife.
    My Questions are; Am I having too many orgasms to succeed with the Aneros? Do I need more time with the MGX? Is there any thing different that I should do to see results?
    Any advice would be Helpful
    Thanks in Advance
  • rookrook
    Welcome donnym222,

Many of us will recall searching our way through this thicket of obligations to our journey and our spouse. Cheer up because you'll sort it out and your sensitivities will guide you. Here are some thoughts that might help:

-- At the start of their journey, many men find more prostate sensitivity during their sessions when they conserve semen by not ejaculating on a daily basis. For some, this means choosing an interval of perhaps 36 to 48 hours between ejaculation and the start of an Aneros session.

-- If your wife places a high value on your ejaculation, you might consider not manually masturbating for several weeks and spending all your seed on your marital obligation.

-- "Finishing" a session by ejaculation always establishes emotional closure and is a nice transition back into 'reality.' However, early in my journey I took the advice of others and waited about an hour after removing the Aneros then made a conscious decision on whether I had a need to relieve myself with masturbation.

-- Early on, I adopted a practice of sometimes using one model of tool for the dry part of my session and distinctly different tool for masturbation. I find a Peridise to be a fine tool to accompany masturbation as it feels entirely different from any of the Prostate tools.

-- If you haven't yet, consider making an Aneros a part of your foreplay. For me a smaller tool like the SGX or Peridise has proved to be a pleasureful winner.

As your journey progresses, you'll find it easy and natural to integrate the Aneros into your daily life and sexual activity.

Again, welcome and warmest regards .... rook
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Donny.

I'm an older guy too, so I know where you're coming from. Rooks advice is all good.

One thing I've noticed that might help you make more progress, faster, is to integrate Aneros with partnered sex. Simply "wearing" the MGX during sex can give you the option of having one or more dry-Os instead of ejaculating. Fewer ejacs will help you maintain arousal between sessions. Also, your wife may appreciate your increased endurance. Mine does.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • Rook and Dave,

Thanks very much for your advice and input. I hope that I'm replying in the correct way and know by trial and error that I'll be able to communicate through the Forum on Questions and Progress that I have.
    I was excited to read your responses to my initial Posting. Being a Newbe, with anal pleasures is new to me. I will continue to read and learn form everyones experience and thoughts.
    Again Thanks for your Help

Respecufully,

Donnym222
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Donnym222, :)

You might also have a read of this classic post by Cockadoodle:

http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/penis-not-13035/
  • Thanks Love-is

Just finished reading Penis,NOT! I think I understand or at least will try to think about it on my Journey and sessions.

Donny