Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Does weight matter?
  • dynomite
    I just got the Helix and I'm not sure it's fitting properly. I don't feel much at all. I'm pretty overweight (about 6', 250 lbs)... Could that affect the way it fits?
  • darwindarwin
    i don't think that should matter. many guys of all shapes believe that it doesn't fit at first, but then over time they sort it out.
  • Badger
    I don't know: I used to have great sensations, but after gaining another 40 lbs, the sensations aren't there anymore. Maybe it's just the sciatica causing the insensitivity, or something else altogether.
  • im bsically same specs as you.and i dont conside my self "fat". more negleted... anyhow it i hittin your sweet spot. best way to find out if you are is get all turned on and do some manual but since you jus got your first one you probably woulnt have a manual. okay anyway ways to reasure yourself its hitting the spot is..

-take a deep breath and exhail as deep as you can while suckig in your gut s much as possile. give firmsqueeze. if you feel a thump or pulse tickle its hitting it.
    -try coughing for speedy verion..
    -measure the anero..mainly 3.5 to 4.5, measure you fingure if its about that sme lenght do some probing. feelin the buldge of the prostate take you fingure out and compare it with the anero ..9.999% of time it will rest perfectly.
    -anther good wy is to have a full hour+ session and afterwards yu will be convinced its hitting the right spots