Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

poor-man's foreskin
  • darwindarwin
    quick update from the ol' conquer insomnia whack.

i've had a growing fascination with foreskins ever since i had a son who has one. i am glad he's got his, and i have learned a lot by watching various videos with intact guys, and reading, etc.

one thing i learned is that whacking w/ a foreskin is pretty different, as it is all about the head going in and out of the foreskin, rather than the head rubbing against a lubed hand.

this led me to try it myself, even though i am cut. my main approach, which, as i said, i mostly deploy to knock myself out if i am having insomnia, is to use just a little lube and mostly concentrate on pulling some skin up each stroke, over the corona. this is a poor-man's foreskin.

i can tell you that it feels very different, and i think it is a much deeper pleasure. most of what i have read claims that guys with foreskin have better sensation. I can really believe it. the feeling of penis skin on corona, or head, is very powerful.

darwin
  • Jupiter
    [QUOTE=darwin;96994]quick update from the ol' conquer insomnia whack.

i've had a growing fascination with foreskins ever since i had a son who has one. i am glad he's got his, and i have learned a lot by watching various videos with intact guys, and reading, etc.

one thing i learned is that whacking w/ a foreskin is pretty different, as it is all about the head going in and out of the foreskin, rather than the head rubbing against a lubed hand.

this led me to try it myself, even though i am cut. my main approach, which, as i said, i mostly deploy to knock myself out if i am having insomnia, is to use just a little lube and mostly concentrate on pulling some skin up each stroke, over the corona. this is a poor-man's foreskin.

i can tell you that it feels very different, and i think it is a much deeper pleasure. most of what i have read claims that guys with foreskin have better sensation. I can really believe it. the feeling of penis skin on corona, or head, is very powerful.

darwin

It's awesome that you didn't have your son cut. Circumcision is permanently disfiguring sexual violence, and a violation of basic human rights.

I have a good deal of movement in the shaft skin too, and the stretching sensation from the little inner skin that is left, is better than any other penile sensation.

I hate the fact that I had part of my dick chopped off for no good reason.

Circumcision is child abuse.
  • stu
    I have a frenulum breve which means I cant pull it full back which sucks because the most sensitive skin is the inner layer of the foreskin but I can only pull it back behind the head and then it stops and the inner layer which should be on the outside is on the side. :(
  • Does that hurt, Stu? Couldn't you get that easily corrected? I know that's probably kind of scary, but probably not as bad as you fear.

I'm cut and I've done a lot of stretching so I could have a bit more skin. When flaccid, I can create a foreskin more or less. I got pierced so I could remain covered when soft, but since I had never been pierced before, I was shriveled in terror and we missed the spot. I'm going to try again in a couple weeks. Cross your fingers. Or whatever.
  • stu
    It only hurts if I try to retract the foreskin further than it goes because of the frenulum. It could get corrected by doing a small surgery on the frenulum but I'm not keen on that.

But those who are cut and are able to develop a foreskin through stretching still don't have a real foreskin because the foreskin has an inner and outer layer. With inner layer I mean the skin which covers the glans and touches it and is not exposed to air. When you retract the foreskin completely then this skin is pulled back and the unfolds below the glans. This is the most sensitive skin and it can't be compared to the normal shaft skin which is comparable to normal skin on the body and not as sensitive as the foreskin. I really wish I could fully retract it because the skin is totally sensitive.
  • Edit
    as a cut man and a foreskin restorer, i would like to offer to those, interested in regaining some of the sensitivity back in their penis, the following restoration site.. NORM - The National Organization of Restoring Men this is the 'grandfather site where it all began...there are links on this site also, if you have the desire to read more about foreskin restoration..'norm', btw , stands for 'National Organization of Restoring Men'.....for those men out there who are married and expecting sons down the road,please read up on this site.....give your newborn a chance to be sexually 'whole' later in life, and also allow your son to make his 'own' choice when he wants, about having his foreskin....thanks for listening.... chuck
  • stu
    Can th frenulum be stretched? I read that it can't be stretched like the foreskin because it's made of different cells which cannot be stretched.
  • I would wager that as a frenulum is made of skin, it can be stretched. I mean, I don't have much of a frenulum at all, but if I pinch it, it is somewhat more resilient than, say, a steel cable. But it takes forever, at least in the case of stretching a foreskin. Your frenulum may or may not stretch quicker. As far as your 'small surgery' goes... I can imagine why a body would not be too keen on that. But if it's just a little nick and a bandaid, I think you'd be happy with the results. As I said, I got pierced and I was horrified, but when it was over I felt absolutely silly.
  • [QUOTE=stu;97017]It only hurts if I try to retract the foreskin further than it goes because of the frenulum. It could get corrected by doing a small surgery on the frenulum but I'm not keen on that.

But those who are cut and are able to develop a foreskin through stretching still don't have a real foreskin because the foreskin has an inner and outer layer. With inner layer I mean the skin which covers the glans and touches it and is not exposed to air. When you retract the foreskin completely then this skin is pulled back and the unfolds below the glans. This is the most sensitive skin and it can't be compared to the normal shaft skin which is comparable to normal skin on the body and not as sensitive as the foreskin. I really wish I could fully retract it because the skin is totally sensitive.

stu - i'm no doc butt i work for several docs including some urologists and they say that for frenulum breve they just snip it under local anesthesia of course ...

also yes it can be stretched butt it's a lengthy process butt if the short frenulum is due to prior tears and scarring stretching is not gonna work

... the indication for getting it snipped is "does it hurt when u fuck or wank?" especially on the instroke during a deep digging session - if the answer is yes do yerself a favor and get it snipped they call it a "release" which is what i call a good cum LOL

if yer 'skin retracts from the mushroom ya don't need to fix it [B]unless u have the pain[/B] described above - if it doesn't i would indeed get it fixed as yer likely to get infections as well as smegma under the hood which (a) is not gonna help u get good head from yer partner and (b) the infection causes more discomfort and scarring ...

if ya don't have pain but only want better access to the inside mucosa of the 4skin for pleasure i can tell u a lotta ways u can get a load of pleasure from yer hood without having it fully retracted down yer shaft

good luck in yer admirable quest for perfect penile pleasure

- rip