Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The continuing story of bungalow bill
  • HelixerHelixer
    I previously stated my recent success with the KSMO was due to red wine, I'd like to rectify this as even without red wine the KSMO reaches an intensity of euphoria that almost approximates the Aneros when stoned, not that this will stop me from ingesting hash every once in a while as the insights then obtained are valuable in itself.

Anyway....I think my previously limited success(only the day after cannabis use)with the ksmo was due to what JJ referred to as mental blockages, cobwebbs or whatever he said, coz man is that true, once the blockage was cleared it was like the floodgates opened. I'm not sure yet what made it happen(two and a half men, awakening the healing energy, or just the extra vitamin D from the abundant spring sun) but once it happens life IS good ;)

Despite what JJ said my KSMO sessions are like this:
    a)KSMO sample(4sec)so I get it right b)schumann resonance to block out the sound and to put me into a meditative and relaxed frame of mind c) erotic imagery to jolt up the euphoric electricity

First 20 minutes of KSMO with at least 3 breaths, then every 3, 4 , or 5 minutes of experiencing the echo effeects another ksmo, with every so often rubbing over my nipples to really jolt things up. This another 40 minutes long....then it's euphoria the rest of the day.
  • darwindarwin
    helixer, you ol stoner. if you say that KSMO is as good as A on weed, well, I am GONNA GO FOR IT. i used to do it a lot a while ago, and, in fact, it helped me cross over to Os.

now, as you probably know, i am still dealing with some (less) lingering pain in my lower regions, so a suped-up aneros-less technique is perfect for me.

thanks for suggesting.

d
  • artformartform
    Great revelations eh Helixer and darwin!! :D :D :D

A number of us with multi-practices agree that KSMO is our Core Practice; opening, magnifying, and advancing everything!!

all the best all round openings triggerings amplifications to full spectrum ecstatic energies explorations all

artform
  • Hey helixer great going :) im only just going into my 4th month of aneros use and its going ok :) I have also picked up some tantra skills as im currently practicing a fair few tantra techniques as well as aneros use which is also going great. I keep seeing people talking about KSMO could you tell me a little about it and point me in the right directions cheers all and keep enjoying your journeys.
  • artformartform
    Hi Rocketman10!! :D :D

Helixer is not on at the moment, so let me give you the KSMO link: How to Last Longer in Bed... Way Longer... Orgasms after Orgasm | Help for Premature Ejaculation + Female Multiple Orgasms and Male Multiple Orgasm

and the new KSMO Forum: Orgasm Forum - Last longer enjoying The Key Sound Multiple Orgasm Trigger for Men and Women?

Mine has been a mixed Aneros/KSMO practice from the beginning essentially, and now Aneros/KSMO/Tao. I have to say that KSMO is the Core Practice for me and others here too.

all the best finding the best complementary practices mix the takes you the farthest all

artform
  • ok cheers artform have just posted up a new blog actually please give it a read. Yeah its great to give everything a good try Im greatful for everything I have learnt along the way in aneros and tantra so far and the advice and knowledge of people on this forum. thanks again as always. Have just signed up to that forum :)
  • [QUOTE=artform;96737]Hi Rocketman10!! :D :D

Helixer is not on at the moment, so let me give you the KSMO link: How to Last Longer in Bed... Way Longer... Orgasms after Orgasm | Help for Premature Ejaculation + Female Multiple Orgasms and Male Multiple Orgasm

and the new KSMO Forum: Orgasm Forum - Last longer enjoying The Key Sound Multiple Orgasm Trigger for Men and Women?

Mine has been a mixed Aneros/KSMO practice from the beginning essentially, and now Aneros/KSMO/Tao. I have to say that KSMO is the Core Practice for me and others here too.

all the best finding the best complementary practices mix the takes you the farthest all

artform

artform - i joined that forum last week i think ...

but they kicked me off the next day because i hadn't purchased one of the cd's/coaching programs

... i've been a practitioner of extended orgasm for years having stumbled into it early in my sexuaal experience with the help of some cannabis and try to consistently enjoy meditative eroticism and a transcendental orgasmic state

progasm adds a new dimension as i previously knew nothing about prostate or anal pleasure ...

it sounds like ksmo might add even more

... butt i'd like to know more about it

- rip
  • artformartform
    [QUOTE=RipTheJacker;97266]artform - i joined that forum last week i think ...

but they kicked me off the next day because i hadn't purchased one of the cd's/coaching programs

Hi Rip!! :D :D Many guys are mixed Aneros/KSMO practioners. The Key Sound Protocol and the KSMO Forum access are what you are paying for, and IMHO, they are more that worth the price!! I/we (mrs. a has listened and feels the idea, but hasn't practised herself) bought his full 4 disk Library and are very glad we did! Priceless! Best investment in all of these adventures you can make mate!

... i've been a practitioner of extended orgasm for years having stumbled into it early in my sexuaal experience with the help of some cannabis and try to consistently enjoy meditative eroticism and a transcendental orgasmic state

progasm adds a new dimension as i previously knew nothing about prostate or anal pleasure ...

it sounds like ksmo might add even more

... butt i'd like to know more about it

- rip

Fair Enough!! The simplest analogy I can offer is this: If [B]Aneros[/B] rewires us for prostate awakening and wide range orgasmic responses to the point they become second nature for us (BF Mayfield's Tantric Training Wheels); then KSMO gives us the technique to become aware of, and the tool to access, the switches in the circuits, and further extend our rewiring!! We can then nuture, trigger, amplify and direct these orgasmic energetics, throughout their extended full range, and learn to do that most naturally with simple, gentle, quiet intent.

It is like being given the keys to the energies of the universe/multiverse!!! The keys to the full range of Spiritual Orgasms!!! The keys to Taoist healing at-a-distance!!! These skills, developing in tandem with my Aneros progress, are what really accelerated my development here in my first year. This is why I say, along with several other adepts at both aneros and KSMO, as well as other complementary practices, KSMO is our Core Practice. Period

The Forum there is great. The bi-weekly chats WITH JACK are the best service in advancing your practice and that is where the deep value is at KSMO. The man who discovered and developed the technique and the wider dynamics of how and why it works, is THERE FOR YOU twice a month to answer your questions and comment/encourage your story.

THE route to "The Whole Enchilada", IMHO. YMMV This is my experience. No absolute guarantees. See Jack's money-back offer.

It would be great to have you join that Forum and those chats Rip!! :D :D And also elaborate your personal sexual/orgasmic development story you outline above in the thread of the Male Sexual Orientation Here Poll: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f6/%2Amale-sexual-orientation-here-12285/

all the fullest rewiring and personal access to the universe/multiverse energies all

artform
  • yeah does seem I will get around to paying and starting on a KSMO journey I was only put off at having to give a phone number and all that I mean did you have to give out your phone number as im not ok with that but I agree practices such as KSMO and tantra does open our mind up to even more wonder. I would definaitly look into it will buy the full libary If i did go into will keep reading about it but I know a fair few of you use it and can trust its a good practice as I fully well know the hidden abilities of the body and mind. These skills would add to my personal life skills and further broaden my outlook on this part of life at such a young age :) look forward to finding out more for me it comes to £80 so i will save some money aside and give it a go. chat soon
  • artformartform
    And Rocketman10, for your investment you will have access and membership rights to both:

the legacy KSMO site: How to Last Longer in Bed... Way Longer... Orgasms after Orgasm | Help for Premature Ejaculation + Female Multiple Orgasms and Male Multiple Orgasm , and,

the new and developing Orgasm Forum: Orgasm Forum - Last longer enjoying The Key Sound Multiple Orgasm Trigger for Men and Women? !!

Enjoy fully powered flights!! :D :D

all the best personal mix of complementary practices enhancing your aneros journey and your life all

artform