Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros VICE problem: Size or something else?
  • derinden
    Hey all, I *JUST* received my Aneros VICE. It feels nice and all, but I only have the liquid water based lubricant at the moment...it took awhile to get it slick.

Anyway, before the VICE I had used the MGX. Now, I hadn't used my Aneros in...a couple months. My problem is that when I inserted the VICE I couldn't push it all the way in before I started to feel an uncomfortable pressure near the end. The vibrating bullet was nice, but the P-Tab wasn't even touching me. I am wondering if this is simply a case of too big, or needing a more proper gel-type lubricant?

I also tried again with my MGX, and it slid in fine (though my panic about the VICE not working for me kinda killed my mood).

Any advice or answers for this would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, derinden.

Welcome to the Aneros Forum!

I've been using my VICE for a month. When I took it out of the box, its size was intimidating. The largest Aneros I'd previously used was a Helix. Two things helped me get it inserted without any problems: the Progasm insertion procedure, and lots of lube.

The Progasm insertion procedure is basically to use a scooping motion to kind of curve the VICE into your body, with a pause at the middle bump. Search for threads on that topic within this site. I think the WIki talks about it, too. The Wiki is linked at the top of this page.

As for lubricating the VICE, I've tried a number of types and methods. Currently, my favorite is Vaseline covered with Olive Oil. That combo will work for at least 8 hours. I also liked Astroglide Natural, which worked well but didn't last more than an hour or two.

Enjoy your VICE.

Best Regards,

Dave