Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

looking for an online shop in the UK to purchase the Aneros VICE from
  • Auroken
    pretty much as the title says, with an exception. there is one place l know that had the VICE in stock.. tho it sold out pretty quickly.. however the price l felt was a little over the top.

here it would cost $139.95 in USD which works out to about £85.49 GBP, yet they place l previously used to buy most of my Aneros models seems to be charging £129.99 if you think about it and factor in the exchange rate then it would cost in essence $211.33 (without postage!!) as l was really hoping to spend less than £100.
  • rookrook
    You might periodically eyeball -- Amazon.co.uk: Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports Equipment & more -- and -- eBay - one of the UK's largest shopping destinations -- . Right now, Amazon is only listing books and media material about Aneros even though they do a good trade in Aneros products on this side of the pond. eBay-UK has Aneros product listings but all are shipped from the U.S. with the attendant cost penalties for International brokerage and customs. Keep your eyes open for an ebay listing that has a location of "UK"

//start rant// We Yanks also regret the hurt of those trade barriers -- we'd like to sell at reasonable prices in exchange for those BMW-mini's that we buy. //end rant//
  • Tomasheen
    I have found LOVEHONEY UK. to be the best shop available. Next day delivery and so discreet. They seem to have every thing including excellent lubes, such as Maxidus.
  • Auroken
    actually the price l quoted was from Love Honey, lve used them for most of my Aneros/lube purchases, tho l did use Maxhim once or twice...

considering the markup Love Honey has put up on the VICE its just sort of confusing me, granted l know that they would have had some costs associated with importing it in, but surely if it wouldnt stack up to so much that its double the US price... last time l had international mail the cost was pretty minimal, and considering this isnt exactly a "electrical" product like the dual drive docking bay l purchased in the last 6 months l just cant see why just buying the product in a UK store means paying double what its worth in USD... its usually the other way around..
  • tokertoker
    totally agree vice is 129 pounds in the uk what a rip off
    no need at all should be 80 max
  • wreckind
    [QUOTE=Auroken;96662]actually the price l quoted was from Love Honey, lve used them for most of my Aneros/lube purchases, tho l did use Maxhim once or twice...

considering the markup Love Honey has put up on the VICE its just sort of confusing me, granted l know that they would have had some costs associated with importing it in, but surely if it wouldnt stack up to so much that its double the US price... last time l had international mail the cost was pretty minimal, and considering this isnt exactly a "electrical" product like the dual drive docking bay l purchased in the last 6 months l just cant see why just buying the product in a UK store means paying double what its worth in USD... its usually the other way around..

It's now listed at 99,99.
  • Auroken
    yeah, l snapped that one up lol. in fact it went out of stock just after l purchased LOL looks like l had the final one in stock. l did however grab a Eupho a few days ago.. lve had some interesting experiences but not quite got there, maybe its down to my position as l tend to be in my recliner rofl.

in any case this maybe the final addition to my collection since l have a MGX, Maximus, Peridice, Helix, Eupho, and a VICE on the way.. so far the most interesting feelings have come from the Helix and Eupho, so while lm not expecting the VICE to push me over the edge l hope it does.