Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Monkey Spanker
  • on the aneros website, there is a product called the monkey spanker. does anyone know how to use this thing? thanks.
  • cyrezcyrez
    I dont own the particular product myself, but i think i have a clue on its design. It's a plastic loop with hard plastic that is the handle, and in that loop there is a very flexible plastic that shapes itself of the object inserted, but its not very thick, it's like a thin membrane that you use up and down on your shaft repeatadly, kinda lika wanking off, but instead of your hand giving you stimulation, the thin membrane with a hole glides over your parts. Hope the explanations answers your question =)
  • thanks. hmmmmm......sounds like the hand is still the plan.
  • cyrez has explained it well except to mention that it also vibrates.

I have had a monkey spanker for over 2 years and personally would not recommend one. The only time I used it was when I couldn't come during masturbation. It did help a couple of times but I never use it regularly. In fact I have not used it for over 18 months. When I can't come I give up masturbating and go to sleep, I don't bother with the monkey spanker. What does that tell you?
  • Thanks for the recommendation. I'll save my $$$$.
  • Yeah, i looked at it on amazon.com, but couldn't figure out how it works.  thanx for explanation and i'll save my $ too.