Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Happy new year
  • cyrezcyrez
    "....it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." -Lester Burnham, American Beauty
  • valliant
    Happy new year to all members,let the journey continue.

For me i'm hoping that it's going forward in the pace of the last 6 months.
    I feel i'm on the treshold where my body wants to take over but i can't let it happen.
    Also my series of sessions where i have 1 every day let me progress in a much faster pace then before.
    I get instant very pleasurable feelings on insert now and those feelings are fantastic.
    The next step is that those feelings spread outwards from my prostate to all of my body

For all those who are strugling,don't give up.
    My journey took 3,4 years now,can't remember but it's all so worth it and i'm not even there
  • Woodsman
    Valliant:

I'm with you on the daily sessions. For the first year I limited my sessions to every three or four days, based on advice that too frequent use would cause a loss of sensitivity. A couple of months ago I began nearly daily sessions (early in the morning before last night's dinner had worked its way through) and my progress is now much faster. Like you, I get wonderful feelings the instant it's inserted. The daily use seems to cause no loss in sensitivity.
  • valliant
    Hi Woodsman,

I believe your body will tell you when it's had enough i think.
    So long there is no discomford i will keep at these series because when i began to go this pad things really went fast.

Now it's even so that i think i'm having dry orgasms and then the next is even more intense, so i think no that was not it, this is a dry O and so on.
    It still is getting more intense so i think i din't even had a dry O yet because members say it's like cumming,i do have throbbing feelings sometimes.
    Is it the same or not i don't know but i don't think so,there are great things ahead i just know it.

All i know is it's gonna be something out of this world if i get to that level.
    But even if i never have a super O i don't care, where i am right now is already very satisfying.
  • Woodsman
    Valliant
    Agree completely. My prostate seems now to expect the Aneros each morning and is disappointed if I forget.
    And each time is now stronger than the last. I am in no hurry for the super O, as long as this is so much fun.