Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Thanks Aneros! You ruined masturbation - and: another fine mess...: enema time?
  • MyTurn
    This thread is a "toofer" as some people say here in the UK. A two-for-one.

Thread turned out long, you can just read the highlighted sentences.

[CENTER]1. Thanks Aneros! You've ruined masturbation.
    [/CENTER]

After the joy a few weeks ago of having my first prelubed session (inserting 5ml of lube into canal before inserting lubed MGX) and having the MGX fuck me involuntarily and embed itself deep, I've been surprisingly back to nothing again.

I had a wet dream (ejaculation), so I knew I would not have any Aneros sessions for a while.
    I need about 2 weeks to build arousal, so I decided that I would masturbate, seen as I was not going to be using the MGX for a while.
    WTF. After the initial "cockiness" (excuse pun) of "haha! No need for prep! I'm good to go!", it seemed like a narrow road with no milestones. It seemed like every sensation was what I expected. Nothing was surprising or out of the blue. I don't find penile stim as pleasurable as most guys (low testosterone?), but I didn't expect it to be this bad. It seemed so goal-oriented. It seemed to be heading down this one path where the pleasure would only kick in toward the end.

As I got near to the point of no return, I thought I'd hold off to make it "last". This is soooo the opposite to Aneros, where you encourage pleasure, rather than backtrack and withhold. I speeded toward the finish line, so to speak, and felt like I knew it was all over. It seemed "Groundhog Day"-esque.

The big end was good but somehow a letdown. It was a definitive end. It felt like driving, then having the car's engine cut out on you. As you drift to the layby or hard shoulder. I asked myself "So that's it?". It felt like there was more pleasure to be had as I performed the last few strokes after ejaculating, but a grey cloud of refractory had begun to cast over me. I felt like I'd run two miles. I needed to rest a little. Mouth open.

What an underwhelming experience. All, for me at least, based around the last few seconds. How different an Aneros session is. I am a slow progresser here on the forum, but even for me, Aneros sessions have the potential to beat masturbation, pleasurewise.

Thanks Aneros. Wanking wasn't all that in the first place. Now, it's rubbish.

I didn't mean to write a novel, sorry.

[CENTER]2. Another fine mess... Enema time?
    [/CENTER]

I'm an 80's/90's kid, born in 83. Watching American cartoons, I remember phrases like: "that's another fine mess you've gotten us into". Today the Aneros did that to me.

I'd finished an poor session - no real arousal (coz of the ejac 2 days ago?), tired, fell asleep, bla bla. I exited the Aneros, clean. Cool. No prelubing consequences. I went to pee with the Aneros out. Felt the need to poop (fart) but it felt watery. "Oh no". I turned around to put my ass over the toilet, but missed, and shot a lubey shit into the back of my boxers. Mum still talking to me from the kitchen about some shit she planned to do today. I wiped as much as I could, got back to my room, then wiped again fully.

This was a Saturday where, even if I didn't have as much privacy as I'd liked, I had some time at least. Were it a weekday, before work, I'd have been late. I can't keep fearing farting in case I jetstream a lubey shit into my pants. I need to enema now.

I'll have added prelubing and "ememizing"[?] To the list of Aneros prep! I have (hygiene and other) OCD(s), so prep is long enough.

How has enemizing helped your sessions?

Is it a messy process it and of itself?

Can I do it in my room over a bowl/bin, I can't use the bathroom for it, I live with "mum".

How do you expel water on command?
  • VoyagerVoyager
    "That's another fine mess you've got me into"
    Laurel and Hardy I think.

Very good post, you made me laugh.
    Go to an antique shop and purchase a commode, or a Victorian bath chair.
    Got enough room in the corner of your bedroom for a beach hut ?

I don't wank anymore. I bought a Fleshlight.
    Sad but true.
    I find the generic ky works for both front and rear.
    Thanks for the novelette, I enjoyed it.
  • MyTurn
    Glad you enjoyed my morning caper. My room is probably about 10 feet sq. Plus, it has a bed, PC, chair, wardrobe/closet, dresser, chimney breast? (indentation) sticking out of one wall, etc. Basically once you step into my room, you're almost in my bed, on the PC, or in the wardrobe. I cannot hide that much in here, nor do I have a spare corner, so I couldn't fit a commode in here.
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Sorry I could not be more help.
    Want to join me on chat now ?
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello MyTurn, :)

You are making progress, I can see it in the experiences you post about! So be grateful for that. :D

For # 1:

This is not an uncommon experience for Aneros users. I've read similar things from other users here. And experience this myself, where masturbation to ejaculation just doesn't seem worth it compared to the pleasure I get out of an Aneros session. I rarely masturbate at this point. Once a week at the most, more typically I go two to three weeks. And this is coming from a guy that used to masturbate almost daily.

#2:

Part of this problem maybe resolved by:

A) Not injecting as much lube in your rectum.

B) Using a lube that does NOT have glycerin as an ingredient which maybe causing the “urge to purge” effect on you. (Read this again, because I think this maybe the problem you are experiencing. What lube are you using?)

C) Sit down on the toilet seat after removing your Aneros at the end of the session. Even if you only initially feel the need to urinate. ;) LOL

Some other ideas, opinions, and advice... blah, blah, blah... LOL
    Giving yourself an enema should be entirely unnecessary. I think you make your prep routine more complex than necessary. You really should give unrefined 100% shea butter that is pale yellow to white in color a try for anal lube. Then (knowing some of your issues), buy a box of disposable latex gloves and wear one so you can insert two small chunks of shea butter in your rectum with a finger. Then apply and spread a small amount of shea butter on the Aneros. You'll never have to add more lube during a session. You won't get the “urge to purge” effect. And as with any other lube choice, after the session, you just have to spend a couple of minutes sitting on the toilet to push any lube in your rectum out.

Hopefully this will help clear up any of these problems and questions. :)

Love_is
  • Korkelz
    MyTurn, you actually lose arousal from wet dreams? I find myself to be more aroused and feeling P-waves after a wet dream. Not so if I just masturbate.
  • "Another fine mess you've GOTTEN me into!" Laural and Hardy.