Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Doubts and anxieties.
  • Hello Unconventional.
    I understand only too well what you mean. I am still asking questions and getting few answers, this partly because there are few definitive answers. You are on the right road and will, in time, make progress. DON'T worry.or fret. Relax and just let it take it's own course. Where will it go? Who knows! But fretting and worrying will only slow you down and will be counter-productive.
    Read the threads and in particular, those of the senior members and tap into the wealth of experience they have. Find comments by Mayfield, Rook, etc.and recently,Milfer (thread just in and above). There's no hurry. Take it easy man. relax and let whatever may happen, happen. Don't go looking for exploding orgasms and mind-blowing brain screaming pleasures. That only takes you away from the soft easy lush sensations that you can enjoy now and that in time, get more and more lush and luxurious.
    I have stopped looking for Super Os and now enjoy every session for what it offers...and sometimes, that's a lot. I love it. So don't panic and rush in and out. RELAX and enjoy. Tomasheen.Lol.
  • Korkelz
    Hey Tomasheen. I am experiencing P-waves every day now, have been for a while and have not been using the aneros. I *just* "re-started" using my aneros (mgx) so maybe I need to give it more time. Last session I didn't feel anything, maybe a few tiny P-waves, not as powerful as during the day. But anyway, I don't know why I am experiencing lots of aneros-less P-waves and not having much aneros success, I wish I could take things a step further. I still question whether my aneros is big enough or long enough, I wish I could at least tell that much. Any advice?