Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

do you have to abstain from masturbating for aneros to work?
  • i've been doing my fleshlight a lot recently and feel like I have no cum to give.
  • tokertoker
    i think abstenance defo helps but not essential but i would not beat off before a session or it will be very hard to have a good session if at all
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Creamer,

Abstain from masturbation? No. I think that especially in the beginning of anyone's journey that you should not have penile stimulation be a part of your sessions. You are really trying get your mind and body wrapped around the idea that you can experience these intense orgasms without penile stimulation. I have had some of my best sessions the day after an ejaculation. I am sure that it can vary from guy to guy. Your comment, "feel like I have no cum to give" is kind of irrelevant here because an Aneros session has everything to do with your level of sexual arousal and nothing to do with your perceived amount of cum.

I hope that helps and that you have some intensive sessions ahead.
  • I used to think abstinence helped me achieve better super-os but I don't feel that is actually true now. I have had sex with my wife and the next day used my aneros massagers and had incredible sessions. My body seems to go through cycles. Also, I have found if I abstain from ejaculation for several days (4 or 5) then I have had hands free orgasms I believe due to a full prostate. They were quite interesting and very intense but not like a super o.
  • dtmsmith
    The general advice is not to ejaculate too closely to an aneros session. I would avoid it the day before, the day of, and the day after. The time after is esp. important as it's when you may feel after effects from the session. You'll want to let those happen and enjoy them.
    Some people find more success when they abstain even longer before a session (days). You should experiment with this to see what your body likes.
  • I don't abstain from sex/maturbation, I just don't ejaculate. :)