Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The non-orgasmic benefits of Aneros. Please contribute
  • Hello gang

I wanted to ask people as to how Aneros has influenced their non-Aneros life. Does it help you out emotionally? Are you a better husband? Do you get peace of mind? How about your body?

This year I've done so much personal growth stuff that I don't know where benefits are coming from. I would like to know peoples theory as to how people think aneros is a healthy practice in their emotions/body/spirit...

I feel aneros is doing very nice work for my body, I combine it with relaxation techniques and the micro-cosmic orbit. I love the body buzz and how the sublte body energy flows through the body.
  • artformartform
    Hi esfenoides!! :D :D

[QUOTE=esfenoides;91939]Hello gang

...I would like to know peoples theory as to how people think aneros is a healthy practice in their emotions/body/spirit...

I feel aneros is doing very nice work for my body, I combine it with relaxation techniques and the micro-cosmic orbit. I love the body buzz and how the sublte body energy flows through the body.

hhhhmmmmm............ yes, yes, yes... deep relaxation... microcosmic orbiting... subtle full body buzz and the energies flows... and the play of balance and flow... balance and flow...
    I too have a very similar set of responses and preferences as a more unified than ever body/mind –*mind much more inside and outside my body while always one.

I posted an overview of this from a "whole health" perspective a while ago that is now on its journey into history/archives here: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/male-whole-health-ecstatic-cycle-aneros-14737/ I think it fits and responds to your current questions. Interested in your thoughts on it.

all the best whole health energetic ecstasies available from a fully developed aneros practice and complementary practices all

artform
  • rookrook
    Good show Esfenoides,

Great question and it caused me to consolidate some recent observations and categorize them. Rather 'nuts and bolts' comments here. On a much lower plane of understanding that artform expresses.:

-- I'd usually been a form & function guy with regard to the material objects in my life. Now I'm looking more at the aesthetic side of design. My tastes seem more aligned with those of my wife and I am gaining an improved appreciation for her likes and dislikes. (Makes shopping much easier.)

-- I'm more easy going and better able to focus on the important things in life. My workbench is better organized and it's starting to look like it isn't owned by a hoarder.

-- Wh‎ile I've got a long way to go, I now appreciate what I read in the field of Spirituality. It must be of increased importance as I am able to remember much of what I read and can better integrate across my range of studies.

-- My approach to taichi has changed and I've sought out a master that treats it more as 'moving meditation' rather than just a martial arts practice for old guys.

-- Zazen meditation is now a daily practice. I fall into Aneros relaxation much faster than I did three months ago.

-- I can now go to sleep "on command." I awake more refreshed than I did a year ago.

-- Regular Aneros sessions seems to help with my E.D. My nocturnal erections are much better when I have two Aneros sessions each week.

So there you got it... More or less, "it's all good."