Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

No precum
  • rickg
    I have been using the helix and progasm for over a year now and have received some great sensations. I do think it has started me on the rewiring process as I have discovered my prostate in a whole new way. I have a great wife that is willing to massage my prostate which is just heavnly. I feel like something is about to happen, like not knowing if I am "cumming or going". I am wondering if I am in the minority because I can't seem to get any precum no matter what I do. I never have had any precum even in masterbation. I vaguely remember my urologist milking a drop or two of precum but that was probably close to 30 years ago. LOL Because of my experiences with other men, I have seen their precum appear with hardly any effort. Are there other guys out there like me? Just wondered. Thanks!
  • rumelrumel
    rickg,

According to the Poll How much Precum...do you produce?, you and I are in that 16% group of men who rarely or never secrete Precum. I think it is just the luck of the genetic pool from which we emerged and, thankfully, has no effect on our ability to experience pleasure.
  • same here, i do not produce much precum too. But that does not stop me from super-Oing!
    so u c, u r not alone :)
  • slimjm
    I am truly "dry" through all my dry orgasms. Rarely (one out of ten sessions) will I see maybe a drop. I don't think it has anything to do with the feeling or the intensity of the orgasm though. BTW, what the urologist gets out of you is a droplet of milky thin prostate secretions for analysis to rule out infection, etc.
  • rickg
    Thanks for comments. I guess I am just disappointed that I don't get any but it has not decreased my pleasure from my prostate. Because of infections in the past, I try not to let semen build up and therefore cum at least 2 times a week. I am on the journey as well with Helix, Progasm and wife massaging the prostate. It is a great feeling.