Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Orgasm Supplements
  • Does anyone have experience with orgasm enhancement supplements (Quantum Pills, Roplex, etc.)?

Do they work?
  • I have not worked with anything that is marketed specifically as an orgasm supplement. That said, I have had awesome results with L-Arginine and L-Ornithine, two amino acids that are commonly used in body-building. I have had great results with Gaia Herbs Male Libido Formula, which contains both Maca and Yohimbe. Yohimbe is really just there to deal with erectile diffculty...it doesn't actually provide nourishment to the reproductive system as such. Finally, I absolutely love Cordyceps sinensis, a medicinal mushroom which is a great tonic for both the reproductive and immune systems. Muira Puama can be fun. Damiana doesn't do much for me. Yin Yang Huo or Epimedium Aerial (Horny Goat Weed) can also be quite effective.

I'm an herbalist. I love herbal medicines. I would strongly recommend that you consult with an herbalist to find the right herbs for you if this is a route you want to explore. A skilled herbalist can keep you from wasting time (and money) experimenting with a number of substances that may not work all that well for you. Each person's individual constitution will have different complimentary herbs.

I would be curious to hear if there are folks who have tried the supplements you are talking about and how they worked.
  • I tried numerous pills/herbs. Never helped at all. Then I vaped weed and I finally got there. Read my story in my signature.