Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Dry mini-o during masturbation?
  • dtmsmith
    I *think* I had a dry mini-o while masturbating last night. Lately I've been getting prostate oriented sensations while masturbating. But, the feelings have been more in the p-wave category. Last night, the feelings seemed to peak like a mini-o. What made it all confusing is that I was getting the more traditional masturbation sensations along with the mini-o. I think my brain wasn't able to process the experience very well. It felt really good but was pretty strange at the same time.
    I'm assuming that this experience is a part of natural progression. If you've experienced something similar, I'd appreciate comments and advice.
  • slimjm
    Dry O's as with the Aneros and traditional ejaculatory O's are still pretty separate experiences for me. The really fun thing I have noticed though is to have a good session with super-O's then not long afterwards have sex with my wife (while I've still got that tingling in my penis from the dry orgasms) which makes cumming with her altogether transformed into this prolonged "Is it gonna come? Is it gonna come?" sensation right before PONR, then this blast of a prolonged moaning completely draining orgasm that empties more than you think could be inside you. Good stuff!
  • dtmsmith
    [QUOTE=slimjm;91767]Dry O's as with the Aneros and traditional ejaculatory O's are still pretty separate experiences for me. The really fun thing I have noticed though is to have a good session with super-O's then not long afterwards have sex with my wife (while I've still got that tingling in my penis from the dry orgasms) which makes cumming with her altogether transformed into this prolonged "Is it gonna come? Is it gonna come?" sensation right before PONR, then this blast of a prolonged moaning completely draining orgasm that empties more than you think could be inside you. Good stuff!

Yeah, I've had this experience too. But, as you probably know, what I'm talking about is different. This "mini-o" wasn't a lead-in to ejaculation. It was separate from it.
  • slimjm
    Yes, I did recognize you were speaking of something different and that I'd never had with traditional sexual stimulation, hence my reference to both processes being rather separate for me, that is mini-O's only occurring with prostate stimulation with the Aneros and never with traditional sexual stimulation. I'm not sure whether or not that would necessarily be a part of the natural progression of rewiring; at least I didn't experience it through that process. Would be interesting to see if others have.