Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Sleeping with the Aneros
  • Anyone have thoughts or experience about sleeping with this glorious instrument in place? If you are seeking total relaxation and a meditative state, this would seem to be almost ideal. I intend to try it this weekend with my Helix.
    This is an amazing journey, while no super O, plenty of wonderful dry O's. I have been able, when in the proper mood, to have almost the same feelings Anerosless,not quite as intense butt certainly no complaints.

Thanks
  • slimjm
    I've slept with it in a couple times, but can only tolerate doing so with a smaller model. The Eupho, my favorite for producing dry orgasms in routine sessions, comes to mine. I don't get any orgasmic response from sleeping with it in however, just periods of awakening during the night with little contractions and tingles in my prostate area reminding me, "Oh yeah, I left that thing in," and then after a while a general soreness that makes me want to remove it. I heard one guy say he could sleep with it in all night and awaken the following morning with rather spontaneous orgasms but nothing like that's ever happened to me. The first event for me upon awakening is nature calling to go dump the trash and of course that prevents any effective Aneros usage at that time of day for me.
  • Badger
    I have done it many times, and once you're able to relax and sleep the night, you can sometimes get good sensations going first thing in the morning, but usually I get the urge to poop. There's usually some debris on the tip of the Aneros which will inhibit movement, and you can feel it.
  • thhn
    there are many threads regarding this.
    I have slept with most all the different models in and for me it hasn't been a great success. earlier on in my rewiring process, I would get better results than I do now ( a couple years later)
    I would usually get awakend during the night with a p-wave but never had it go any further.
    I would try it.... don't see what you have to loose? I generally remove it at some point in the night as the lube drys out it becomes a bit uncomfortable
  • Badger
    What kind of lube are you using, and how much? I've had good luck with Slippery Stuff Gel, about 2 syringes from Lube Shooter, and either a little on the tip of the Aneros, or a very thin coating of Vaseline on the Aneros. There's still plenty to push out in the morning.
  • PommiePommie
    I have slept with almost every model in place, including the three larger Peridise models but, with the exception of the Peridise ones, I have never left an Aneros in place all night. The Peridise models usually do remain in place all night, the longest being for about eleven hours. Most of my sessions only go for about three hours, the longest with a conventional Aneros model being with the Eupho, which once stayed in place for six and a half hours. The Progasm has never lasted more than an hour and a half! Even with a three-hour session, I usually fall asleep for up to an hour of that time. Maybe that says something about my age.
    Lubrication has never been a problem, not even with the longest of overnighters with the Peridise, but then I use unrefined shea butter, which is known for its staying power.

Pommie