Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Water Jet Machine for Men
  • Looks interesting. It's a penis jacuzzi. ;) Wonder if it could be used effectively with the aneros?;) Photos of it in action.

• Love_isLove_is
    Hello The_Bishop, :)

Oh my!

Just another way to masturbate I guess. I have to wonder though where the excess water goes. As at some point it's going to fill up. And how much of a pain is cleaning it out after you make a "deposit". For myself, my own rule of thumb with masturbatory toys has been that if it is more work to clean it after use than washing my hands, I'm not likely to use it much. It would have to feel a heck of a lot better than what my own hands can do to cancel out the extra cleaning work.

And then...
    All is well and good until you have guests staying over and they wonder why the hand held shower spray doesn't work very well and is so oddly shaped! LOL

Love_is
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    The_Bishop,

This reminds me of an old paperback penned by Fugs founder Tuli Kupferberg entitled 1001 Ways To Make Love. The book was filled with all sorts of strange ads from the 50's and 60's (the kind of stuff one might find in the back of men's magazines). One of them was for a device called "The Ejaculator". It looked identical to the one shown here. Near the bottom of the ad the reader was admonished :

CAUTION: Ejaculation may occur!

Like you'd expect anything less from the product, having been so named. LOL I guess it was intended to lend an inexorable quality to it!

I don't know if you intend to purchase this or not, but if you do, keep up posted.

BF Mayfield
  • BusterBuster
    [QUOTE=Love_is;91688]
    And then...
    All is well and good until you have guests staying over and they wonder why the hand held shower spray doesn't work very well and is so oddly shaped! LOL

Love_is

Classic Love_is!