Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

newbie wants the biggest
  • mikeyg
    this has probably been answered several times but i couldnt find it anywhere. i am wanting to get an aneros i am not new to anal play, and in my experience the bigger the better. but i have not had an anal orgasm and have never tried to control those muscles. i have heard the progasm is the biggest but is recommended for experienced users because of mobility. i can only afford one and i really want it to work. should i start with a smaller one that moves better or go for the bigger one. thanks for any help.
  • rumelrumel
    mikeyg,

Welcome to the Aneros Forums,

In regard to choosing a first Aneros model, I recommend that you first read the following : Selection Guide from the Aneros Learning Center pages, "Choosing a Model" from the WIKI and “Which model is best for new users?” from the Community Polls Forum. For additional information and reviews, you may wish to read the Sticky: ANEROS THE NEXT GEN, PROGASM, & PERIDISE REVIEWED.
    Typically, I recommend either the Helix or MGX models for beginners.
    Bigger is not necessarily better, the saying "Good things come in small packages." is particulary applicable to the Peridise model, but then it is not a prostate massager.
  • tokertoker
    i would recomend the helix building up muscle control and developing your technique are more important than size my favourite is the eupho which is one of the thinnest the progasm is very good too but i started with the helix and still use it frequently its a decent size is by far the easiest to insert and just sits perfectly and is probably the easiest to achive a super o with but if your keen on the feeling of being filed to the brim just go for the progasm it might take you longer to get results but if you can only afford one and size is your thing go for it
  • rookrook
    Hi mikeyg & welcome,
    Since your budget calls for just one toy, I'd opt for Helix as being more versatile than any other Aneros. However, it doesn't give that feeling of bulk that you'll get from MGX, Maximus or Progasm.
    If you are able to accommodate a large anal toy then meditate and 'relax-down' until it's really loose inside you and you can hardly feel it then Progasm might show you enough mobility to get the job done. Ice is nice.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Mikeyg,

Welcome to the Aneros forum! :)

Seeing from your other posts that you have plenty of large toy anal play experience, you should have no problem with the Progasm. And there are quite a number of users here that have started with the Progasm. My understanding is that it's generally not recommended for new users, only because of it's large size and most men have little to no anal play experience to comfortably and easily insert the Progasm. You won't have that problem obviously.

As far as just getting one...
    Not to discourage you, but... That's the way the Aneros addiction starts! LOL All joking aside, I'm quite glad I own four different models. As I have found that it's not always the same model that generates the most pleasure for me. Which one does so seems to change over time.

Love_is