Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

first ride with progasm
  • I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll just make a new entry. On an impulse I bought a progasm. Dont really know why. Got it today and opened the package and was a bit scared. Got prepped with 2 'shots' of shea inside and a thick coat on the toy, slippery stuff in anus. It actually went in surprizingly easy, laid on my back and instantly it started to work. I dont like definitions anymore, especially since I cant seem to tell hard invols or orgasms, but I assume I had some anal o's that started the toy to flutter like a vibrator. I felt pressure in all the right spots finally. It felt like regular orgasm spasms but only had the usual precum flow, which was WAY more than usual, but then everything got still and my whole body started to have this very nice tingling sensation.
    Thats what I have been looking for all this time! Had a hard time to control my breathing so as not to distract from the feelings. This died down a bit and caught my breath. I wondered if I could handle a second go round, didnt have time to think, as it started again, ending with more full body tingles. This time I had to get up, but felt a little bit drunkish(?), legs wobbly, couldnt stand straight. So far I dont feel any ill effects from the larger tool, except a bit exhausted!
  • Love_isLove_is
    Fantastic forgeman! That's great that you got such great results from the Progasm! I'm sure it won't be long before you end up taking that big boy back out to play again! LOL

Love_is