Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New Avatar
  • HelixerHelixer
    I feel I have to announce this in advance due to some recent developments.

First off, on a prostate massage forum you'd expect all to take an interest in things (sexualityneutral)related to the ass/prostate area. Be that of a picture of a diagram of how the Aneros works in conjunction with the prostate, or exhibitionists filming themselves during Super O's, it's all good, irrespective of your sexuality you appreciate it. Why is just the fact it's showing a women fucking herself with a very large object.Obviously the inanimate diagram would cause least arousal, so what's so wrong about pictures that cause arousal? We know the pleasure they must be experiencing it, so we experience it also. This is why, although I prefer to see a female fucking her ass with a huge dildo, than a male(just like in advertising)that still doesn't mean I'd find seeing a man doing something I'd want to do as well offensive, in fact it would rub off onto me as well, like laughter

So I'd find it strange if anyone would object to this avatar, man woman, male female.
    Coz it's something that just by watching feels so good.

I don't see anything wrong in that.

It's strange how something so feminine can at the same time be so masculine. It's like the bigger the object up your ass the bigger your dick feels. It's like people still have like ghost sensations in their legs after their legs have been amputed.....;)

The bigger the size, the more your limpdick can feel like it's a giant penis starting in the ass and pushing out like your dick's 30 cm or whatever..

And if this small avatar is offensive I'm sure there are others that are tolerated for something that's non sexuality neutral.

Anyways, it shouldn't be a problem, but just in case you know where I'm coming from
  • Gosh, Helixer, it's just as gross as an avatar as it was as an embedded picture.

You're persistent if nothing else. Maybe you can get banned from the site altogether instead of just getting your posts deleted.

Not really offensive, per se, just kinda gross.

C
  • HelixerHelixer
    [QUOTE=Cockadoodle;91550]Gosh, Helixer, it's just as gross as an avatar as it was as an embedded picture.

You're persistent if nothing else. Maybe you can get banned from the site altogether instead of just getting your posts deleted.

Not really offensive, per se, just kinda gross.

C

It doesn't come as a surprise you seizing 'this opportunity' considering your past hostility and your pigheaded narrowmindednness to call for my banning. Perhaps you prefer the avatars with pictures of penises or the halfnaked men in leather? Besides you finding it gross, is an opinion, my opinion on your opinion is that you probably have very little sexdrive left at your age that's why you don't find it arousing, and to be spiteful call it gross. Anyway, as I stated I see really gross things in avatars sometimes, but due to the size I don't have to look if I don't want to see it. Watch becketts video's on male squirting and tell me you don't find it arousing to see?

Anyway there's no reasoning with you, that was established long ago when you lost the argument and had your own thread removed.

Anyway, I'm glad I put this thread up I suspected if I didn't justify myself and try and explain my motives ppl like yourself,backstabbing slime, would be making a big deal about it. At least this way it can be done on this thread in the open instead of behind my back when I can't defend myself
  • You are on a roll Helixer, that much is for sure.
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Congratulations !
    That is the best picture of a self destruct button that I have ever seen.
    Do you intend to press it ?
  • HelixerHelixer
    I guess it's one of things like it's not allowed to smoke in a tabacconist. It's ok using the Aneros and enjoying anal sex, it's just not ok to display it in an avatar. Unfortunately I don't make the rules, but I guess it's a small sacrifice to change my avatar if it's really such a big deal
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Strange new avatar.
    Looks like a couple of pansies.
    You trying to tell the world something ?
  • darwindarwin
    helixer, i am sorry to say this, but...

i used to read your posts, but i don't bother any more. it seems you have begun using this forum as a sounding board for the less mature parts of your personality.

i hope you can find your way back.

darwin
  • HelixerHelixer
    [QUOTE=darwin;91577]helixer, i am sorry to say this, but...

i used to read your posts, but i don't bother any more. it seems you have begun using this forum as a sounding board for the less mature parts of your personality.

i hope you can find your way back.

darwin

If you can't identify with what I'm saying that's fine, don't read what I have to say. I really don't expect my writing to resonate with everyone. I couldn't care less if the Joe-6-packs of this world don't like it. Obviously Aneros is going to attract different types of people. The ppl I was hoping to find here and which I'm sure are around as well, are the experimental creative spirits. People that don't accept dogmatic beliefs at face value who like to think outside the box. This is why I like writing on the forum, perhaps open people up to new ways of looking at things and at the same time learning from others about novel ways to expand ones mind and sexuality

I don't like all the posts I read,I certainly don't feel like I have to make a value judgement about it when I do, if I don't like what I read I just stop reading. Perhaps it earns you some kuddos with the conversative elements in the community?

I've generally liked your posts, and I presume you like conveying your message as well. Those same Joe 6 packs that you're trying to win favor with, imagine telling some of the stuff you wrote, ideas you had to them...my guess is you would be ostricised. Isn't that what's (should be) so good about this community? That you can talk about things you would never be able to in this tolerant world.

The magnitude of the hostility regarding my posts has really taken me by surprise. The narrowmindedness, conservativeness and intolerance I indeed never really expected, certainly not from this community!

So if you don't want to read my posts, your loss. I'm not catering my experience to please the majority.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Just in case, you didn't see the avatar in question, or you would really like to see it again and perhaps save it as desktop wallpaper....
    http://i51.tinypic.com/wr5fo.jpg

√ćmagine yourself doing it in mindseye....the tight asshole, the huge dong, feeling the pressure inside build like your can barely contain yourrself, you know when you pull that dong out you know you are gonna erupt, you feel like your whole essence is involved in containing the pressure building inside you, pressing against the dong, extatically rubbing the insides of your asscrevicepushing out the dong.......push and gush.....Push.....push.....gush, squirt in copious amounts . Now wouldn't that be something to experience!

Alas....Desafortunademente.....:(
  • Badger
    Helixer, you certainly enjoy rattling cages. It reminds me of a certain movie character that also enjoyed rattling cages, shaking up the status quo. I think you should rename yourself "Buttman, " which reminds me of childhood, running around and humming the tv theme song with this modified moniker. You really are on a tear now.
  • HelixerHelixer
    I don't know Badger, seems like I have always written the same way, I really am taken aback by all the hostility and negativity, maybe it's just the time of year for it.
    I presumed you needed a certain amount of openmindedness to use the Aneros in the first place, I guess for some it was more like medical necessity
  • tokertoker
    i think as long as it does not include children animals or people under duress and everyone is consenting who gives a shit what avatar you use i have not seen it by the way i have yet to see an image that offends me and i have seen some fucked up stuff just chill out if this guy offends you dont read his posts simples