Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Medical Need - ?
  • Spirit
    I may be in a minority in the Aneros community but I'm not really interested in intense orgasms. I have a family where prostate problems (including cancer) are all too common. I have had repeated problems with prostate infections in the past, to the point where my urologist advised me "Ejaculate as often as possible". He informed me that part of my problem was a natural bacteria that caused infections by not having all of the spermatic liquid ejaculated.

So what I'm interested in is a way to more completely empty the prostate and hopefully keep me out of the hospital. Does anyone in this community have any experience with the non-erotic uses of the products?

Not that I would mind that - but my first priority is to live longer....
  • rumelrumel
    Spirit,

Welcome to the Forums,

There are many members of this community that were drawn here seeking therapeutic solutions to various prostate related problems. What we found was not only a healthy aternative to traditional pharmacological/surgical solutions but also an enjoyable way of going about it as well. You may not be aware of the parent company of Aneros-> High Island Health LLC is the manufacturer of the Aneros® brand of prostate massagers. This patented device was originally and is currently offered for sale as the Pro-State® line of massagers on the High Island Health website. The HIH website is primarily oriented toward the health aspects and benefits of prostate massage in accord with Oriental medicine for prostate related issues. A forum for users to discuss practice with these devices also exists on that website, I encourage you to check out that site to learn more about the health benefits, the ongoing Columbia Medical School study using the Pro-State massagers and testimonials from users regarding their experiences. The Aneros® website, by contrast, is oriented toward the sensual pleasure aspects of prostate massage.

Your urologist sounds like an enlightened person encouraging you to 'flush the system' regularly. One way of accomplishing that in a most pleasurable way is what we call a Super-T. Typically a Super-T will cause a man to ejaculate more fluid due to the stronger, longer lasting contractions associated with a traditional orgasm when the Aneros massager is present.

P.S. I sent you an introductory PM with some additional hints and tips to get you started.
  • slimjm
    Hey, Spirit. Sounds like your experience is very similar to mine. As just an ordinary married guy starting to have prostate congestion pain and my urologist telling me the same thing, I discovered this about a year ago and then got interested in seeing if learning how to have prostatic super orgasms would add a little fun to my sex life too. It took me about 8 to 10 months to get rewired to where I could have them, and now they're so fun and practicing having them on nights my wife "isn't interested" adds so much intensity and pleasure to traditional orgasm when we do have sex, I can't give it up.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=slimjm;91540]Hey, Spirit. Sounds like your experience is very similar to mine. As just an ordinary married guy starting to have prostate congestion pain and my urologist telling me the same thing, I discovered this about a year ago and then got interested in seeing if learning how to have prostatic super orgasms would add a little fun to my sex life too. It took me about 8 to 10 months to get rewired to where I could have them, and now they're so fun and practicing having them on nights my wife "isn't interested" adds so much intensity and pleasure to traditional orgasm when we do have sex, I can't give it up.

"Can't" or "Won't" :p :rolleyes: :roll

OTOH, maybe there's some mind altering chemical molded into the plastic.
  • slimjm
    Well, maybe won't give it up--given all the benefits--is more the case.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=slimjm;91560]Well, maybe won't give it up--given all the benefits--is more the case.

On second thought, I think "can't" might be more accurate. Nite before last, my wife helped me with my first FL flight. Gud stuff when preceded by some Maximus action. I think that FL is putting the same chemical in their mb sleeves that Aneros is putting in our toys. Definitely addictive. : :roll :

Getting back to topic. Over in the HIH website, they recommend a therapeutic massage starting at 10 minutes several times a week. Then, building up to 20-30 minutes of slow deliberate massage fewer times a week.

I couldn't find any suggestions for clearing out the tubes with a combination of massage, edging and release.

On the Aneros side of the house we mention the Super-T in the Wiki but don't address optimizing it to get the best 'clearing of the tubes.' Wonder if a combo of massage, some edging, more massage then edging and release might work better than just massage and mb. While everyone's mileage will vary, I wonder if there's a better sequence to accomplish this. (perhaps starting out with some mild edging well below PONR, then massage, then more edging etc.)

Any thoughts/experience anyone?
  • slimjm
    I'm familiar with the urologists recommending frequent ejaculation as a means to help manage recurrent prostatitis or prostate congestion pain. It would seem to logically follow that any techniques helpful in promoting more thorough ejaculation of prostate and seminal vesicle fluids, like prostate massage and edging, would help, though I've not looked for or know of any medical studies that have evaluated this.