Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anyone else have it in?
  • Just thought I would cruise the forum while rocking around on my MGX! Just feels so good. Been wanting it all day.
  • Now I'm wondering about the Peridise...something to keep in all the time! LOL
  • Just checked the chat room....empty! :(
  • Now, it is up and running! Please come in and chat about whatever!
  • Got my MGX in and feeling good and mellow... Yessssss
  • So cool man! Mellow here too!
  • MyTurn
    I really don't get sitting around with an Aneros in, washing the dishes, mending the car, vacuuming, gardening....

Isn't supposed to be an intimate, sexual, erotic, health-giving event? How are you even horny enough to use it when sitting on this forum?
  • It gives a tingle to your day, MyTurn...just a sweet spot to enjoy at any time of the day!
    I agree with priapusone. I have mine in right now and just enjoying the nice bit of stimulation and wetness in my shorts!
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=MyTurn;91475]I really don't get sitting around with an Aneros in, washing the dishes, mending the car, vacuuming, gardening....

Why have it in when moving about?

One of our practices in the journey to the super-O is control of breathing (see the Wiki) to clear the mind (Yin meditation). The result approaches the more typical seated meditation. (Zazen meditation)

Then, preparatory to the focus on Aneros & Prostate some of us recite a personal Mantra and an Affirmation of the Orgasm that awaits us. (Yang meditation).

Most of us practice this as stationary meditation in a relaxed prone position and transitioning out of that we focus on the Aneros & Prostate as we ramp up arousal and invite pleasure to visit our mind and body.

To improve our mindfulness and meditative techniques we may practice 'moving meditation.'

Some of the popular forms of moving meditation are: pure Buddist mindful walking, chi kung, qigong, and tai chi.

I'm a big booster of Tai Chi. While it's a great way to build lower body strength and augment pelvic floor exercises, it's also a great way to practice moving meditation (particularly for those of us who are chronologically endowed and not interested in a lot of impact.) For a good general explanation of how moving meditation is considered and practiced, see: -- Tai Chi Chuan As Meditation --

Adding an Aneros or Peridise to the other chakras brings anal and prostate focus into the mix.

So, those who insert should be able to apply moving meditation to their everyday tasks and mental activities. And, should you meet up with an angry pit bull or Dobbie during those tasks, it will definitely bring new meaning to the term, "pucker factor." :o:o
  • HelixerHelixer
    Plug and play is the best way to go, crap it out, coz you might be hurting yourself
  • Helixer is so right, take it easy and if it hurts, remove it....I, for one, haven't had this as a problem...
  • HelixerHelixer
    I just assumed you'd be typing sitting down and if you had the Aneros in,I'd expect, mildly inconvenient at best.To parenthesize however, when you're cumming hard typing can still be problematic.