Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Did 1st Super-O greatly increase future success?
  • In other words, if you were struggling a year or more and finally achieved a super-O, were you able to achieve super-O's on a more consistent basis after that or did you experience more long term failure?

What I'm hoping is that if you eventually reach a Super-O it gets you "over the hump" so to speak and opens up doors to much more future success. If this is the case I think it would give a lot of inspiration for us hard gainers to continue trying.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Hamptonbdsm, :)

I've also been wondering something along the same lines. I hope you don't mind if I expand upon your questions. I'm also a long term grinder, or "hard gainer" as you call it that has been at it for over 3.5 years, with no super-O's achieved yet, and only one mini-O so far to show for my practice.

What I've noticed in my own practice is that a technique that is successful in producing prostate and anal pleasure one week, doesn't necessarily work or have the same effect a week or two down the road. So I'm curious if guys who have achieved super-O's have noticed if they still have to continually experiment with new techniques to keep achieving super-O's? Or if they are able to use one, or a few tried and true techniques all the time? Thanks

Love_is
  • thhn
    another long term grinder here... I am finding that as I cross new thresholds, that I am able to maintain where I am at and with time make continued progress. About 5 sessions ago I had a new feeling that a ball of energy shot from my prostrate up to the top of my head and it felt like the top of my head started buzzing. my opinion is that this is the beginning of an orgasm. since the first time that happened, I have had the same feeling on each session since.
    so although there can be dud sessions, I feel for me at least, that once you have crossed that bridge, you don't have to go back.
    Keep in mind that this opinion is coming from someone who has not had a super O
  • rookrook
    Yes. Actual journey time, 44 weeks -- almost joined the Grinder's group. Not yet 'rewired' and feel I'm dependent upon the reinforcement of one or two good sessions each week.

Once visited by the Super-O experience you gain the self-confidence, smash any doubt and know what you are affirming during your induction into each session. You revise your mantra based on reality rather than imagination or second-hand information.

Guy's, believe in it's beauty and it's essence. When you induct yourself into a session, affirm Orgasm and when it visits your session, bestow upon it your blessing.

For a couple of months I viewed the Super-O as mine -- another gleaming facet upon my ego -- something to possess -- something to record like another oak-leaf cluster. That was selfish and not helpful. I think it better to view the Super-O as a vehicle for you to convey spirit and open your soul for learning. Accept it's blessing and in turn offer your blessing ot the experience.

One-hundred percent batting average. No -- more like .500 to .666.

My biggest detractor is stress. I've known that during the last year due to family health factors. Stress causes brain noise, deteriorates focus and hampers deep relaxation.

hth ... rook
  • slimjm
    Took about 2 months after the first super-O to have another, though many good feelings came in between. But over time they did come much easier and more frequently. Like most though, I'll have a period of time they'll come so consistently and beautifully I'll think this is just great, then I'll go through a dry spell wondering what's wrong. As with rook, the principle thing I see that makes it vary is stress level, not how frequently I've had sex with my wife, how long it's been since last ejaculation, how "horny" I feel at any one time, etc. It's relaxation, relaxation..., and relaxation......
  • Love_isLove_is
    Must... struggle... to... relax!!!! Aaaaaaahhhh!

Thank god I've got a sense of humor, otherwise I'd be crying right now! LOL :D