Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Pic: Wrong way to get Anal Stimulation
  • Badger
    I saw this picture, and thought I'd share with you guys on what could be termed the wrong way to get anal stimulation. I was torn between "sscchh, eeewwwooohhh" and "ROFL."

The week in pictures: 27 August 2010 - Telegraph
  • rookrook
    Hey Badger, Great link !!!

I wasn't torn at all -- immediate ROFL. (proves my selfish side -- glad it wasn't my ass)

You might consider starting a poll, possibly adding 'giggle' as an option.)
  • rumelrumel
    Hmmm, this gives a whole new meaning to the term "Taking the bull by the horns"
  • Badger
    [QUOTE=rumel;90750]Hmmm, this gives a whole new meaning to the term "Taking the bull by the horns"

ROFLUPO ROFLUPO ROFLUPO (Rolling On Floor, Laughing Until Passing Out)
  • Actually, rumel, it's "taking the horn by the bull!"

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwha
  • its just a poor spanish try to copy good things lol
  • Love_isLove_is
    My first response was "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as my anus puckered up hard! LOL
  • Serves the guy right. That "sport" is barbaric.
  • [QUOTE=The_Bishop;90774]Serves the guy right. That "sport" is barbaric.

Yea, and the bull doesn't get picadors to soften up the matador. But it looked like he was castrated, not penetrated.

gaby
  • artformartform
    Whichever way you look at it, he is certainly feeling horny...

or at least "feelin' groovy"
  • CyrulCyrul
    A little 'get-back' for the animals.
    I always hated that sport because either way (as far as I understand it) the bull is slaughtered after the so-called 'fight'.
    I have absolutely no sympathy for some jack-ass that intentionally stands in front of (and provokes) an 1800 lb. animal that has no say in the matter.
    After looking at the picture again, I noticed the spears (or whatever they are called) sticking out of the bull... After careful re-consideration, I only wish the bull's horns were a little longer and sharper. Hopefully this ass-hat will consider a different career. Maybe he could do some volunteer work for PETA.
  • Badger
    It brings the term "tear him a new one," a whole new reality.