Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Tingling sensation at base of penis that makes me feel like I need to pee
  • Billy11
    I need help! I've got the problem going on that's just driving me crazy.
    I've got this tingling sensation at the base of my penis that is very uncomfortable that makes me feel like I need to pee.
    But If I do try to pee only a very small amount comes out and it feels much hotter than it should and it hurts. This is an on and off problem I've had now for quite some time. I've had STD checks so I know it's not that. Also I know it's not a bladder infection.

The location is if you're feeling for your perineum but it's higher up the shaft when feeling through the ball sack. I can feel it in the perineum area but it gets worse a bit higher up the shaft. If I feel for it on the other side of the ball sack where the base of the penis begins there I don't feel any discomfort at all there.

It first started occurring when I would cum while drunk. After I would cum I would constantly feel the need to pee for a couple hours though every time I would just a tiny amount of pee comes out. So far this problem would only occur under this circumstance and only last no more then 2-3 hours after cumming while drunk.

Well a couple weeks ago I did something that has brought it back on but it's gotten really bad. What happened is I partied really hard about 11 days ago. Just getting wasted status. Nothing happened sexually that night. The next night I masterbated regularly. Nothing unusual. But when I came there was a slight pain at the base of my penis and the tingling needing to pee feeling that normally only happens after cumming while drunk. Since that night any time I pee it's uncomfortable and almost feels like something may be blocking the flow to flow like it should. After I pee the tingling feeling is the worst. For the most part it hasn't been a constant tingling sensation. Only after I pee. But cumming is worse. When I cum there's a burning sensation at the base and then the urge to pee last's like it usually would when cumming while drunk. I finally posted this here because today is the first day that the tingling feeling and urge to pee has been constant pretty much the whole day.

I've spent hours researching this online and have come across a ton of people with the same exact symptoms and problem. Most of them have gone to the doctor and everyone says that the doctor found nothing wrong and it's something they just have to live with.

I'm thinking that maybe it could be some kind of nerve damage. I'm sure it's not an infection or STD. Been dealing with this for awhile but never on a daily basis like this. And again it only used to occur when cumming while drunk.

Anybody here on this forum have the same kind of problem? If so have you found anything that has helped relieve it?
  • Tremelo
    I've had a milder version of this from time to time in the past, so I know exactly what you mean, though yours sound worse.

If you find a forum or medical thread, I'll be very interested to see it.

Maybe good news? I seem to have outgrown the worst of it.

In my case, it was worst when I'd had a gradual or incomplete spew.

I would sit with a hand under the water faucet, and do the best I could to get it out, but the only earnest solution was taking a long warm shower and relaxing my peeing muscles all the while. Then I could sleep.
  • rookrook
    @ Billy11, Sorry to hear about your issues

Had similar symptoms intermittently during late teens. As with Tremelo I eventually "outgrew" it. Had a handful of incidents in my 30's 40's.

hth.
  • Billy,

I know the feeling all too well. I'm in my 40's and i had to stop going to college at night because of the distraction.

Finally i went to urologist, he tried a medicine, didnt work. Next step was and inspection of the inside of the urethra with his instrument.

He couldnt even get it in all the way. He found a stricture and scheduled an operation COLD KNIFE procedure for me. Had this in June. Less urgency to go, still have a bit of the feeling to pee.

after the operation he has had to insert a catheter twice to keep the path clear.

Find a good urologist and my best to you. He should be able to find out the problem and offer a solution. Alchol might irritate theproblem!

I urinate full force and my cum flies out, whereas before it was blocked. Hang in there! You are right there aint much on the internet to read to know whats going on!

[QUOTE=Billy11;90232]I need help! I've got the problem going on that's just driving me crazy.
    I've got this tingling sensation at the base of my penis that is very uncomfortable that makes me feel like I need to pee.
    But If I do try to pee only a very small amount comes out and it feels much hotter than it should and it hurts. This is an on and off problem I've had now for quite some time. I've had STD checks so I know it's not that. Also I know it's not a bladder infection.

The location is if you're feeling for your perineum but it's higher up the shaft when feeling through the ball sack. I can feel it in the perineum area but it gets worse a bit higher up the shaft. If I feel for it on the other side of the ball sack where the base of the penis begins there I don't feel any discomfort at all there.

It first started occurring when I would cum while drunk. After I would cum I would constantly feel the need to pee for a couple hours though every time I would just a tiny amount of pee comes out. So far this problem would only occur under this circumstance and only last no more then 2-3 hours after cumming while drunk.

Well a couple weeks ago I did something that has brought it back on but it's gotten really bad. What happened is I partied really hard about 11 days ago. Just getting wasted status. Nothing happened sexually that night. The next night I masterbated regularly. Nothing unusual. But when I came there was a slight pain at the base of my penis and the tingling needing to pee feeling that normally only happens after cumming while drunk. Since that night any time I pee it's uncomfortable and almost feels like something may be blocking the flow to flow like it should. After I pee the tingling feeling is the worst. For the most part it hasn't been a constant tingling sensation. Only after I pee. But cumming is worse. When I cum there's a burning sensation at the base and then the urge to pee last's like it usually would when cumming while drunk. I finally posted this here because today is the first day that the tingling feeling and urge to pee has been constant pretty much the whole day.

I've spent hours researching this online and have come across a ton of people with the same exact symptoms and problem. Most of them have gone to the doctor and everyone says that the doctor found nothing wrong and it's something they just have to live with.

I'm thinking that maybe it could be some kind of nerve damage. I'm sure it's not an infection or STD. Been dealing with this for awhile but never on a daily basis like this. And again it only used to occur when cumming while drunk.

Anybody here on this forum have the same kind of problem? If so have you found anything that has helped relieve it?