Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I'm now obsessed with getting a Maximus
  • dtmsmith
    The recent post about the Maximus has me obsessed. If I could run out and get one right now and insert it in the car, I would. Well, I'd probably wait till I got home, but you get the idea. Just thinking about it has me all hot and bothered. I have no idea if it will be better for me than the Helix or Eupho that I already have, but I can't stop thinking about it. Anticipation is such a turn-on...

I just thought I'd share...:)
  • schitzschitz
    I feel the same way. And actually, since i have removed the tabs off my current aneros army, i am actually hoping to replace each one, so this way I have each one both with and without a tab for variation.

But my first purchase i think right now is going to be the maximus :)
  • PommiePommie
    dtm,
    For a while there, the Eupho was my favourite, but I'm now finding the Maximus is giving me the best sessions ever. Maximus is basically the same shape as the Eupho (as you no doubt know), but the Maximus is just that much more of it!
    Enjoy!

Pommie
  • dtmsmith
    [QUOTE=Pommie;89911]dtm,
    For a while there, the Eupho was my favourite, but I'm now finding the Maximus is giving me the best sessions ever. Maximus is basically the same shape as the Eupho (as you no doubt know), but the Maximus is just that much more of it!
    Enjoy!

Pommie
    Hi Pommie,
    I've been thinking more about this potential purchase. I have the Eupho and, while I initially got some good results from it, the Helix has been working much better for me in the last couple of months (at least when I use an Aneros). In terms of stats, the Maximus is the same length and same head size as the Helix. It's just a bit thicker in the middle (3/16"). In terms of prostate stimulation, I'm wondering if the maximus will be all that different than the Helix. Obviously, it'll create a fuller feeling which may be fun.
    Should I be considering the Progasm? :)
  • PommiePommie
    Hi dtm,
    The Maximus may be the same length as the Eupho but it has a much thicker cross section. That gives me a feeling of being fuller than when using the Eupho. To me the shape of the Helix is different and provides different sensations. I think you will find that getting the Maximus will be well worth it, but don't whatever you do throw out the Helix. You'll want them both for different occasions.
    As to the Progasm, I really haven't yet given it a fair go but still find it is so big it seems to be bullying me! Others may well disagree.

Pommie
  • dtmsmith
    I now own a Maximus. I spent about 10 seconds looking at the Progasm and the size scared the crap out of me :). So, I decided the Maximus was the way to go. I didn't try it yet though. Hopefully I will be able to soon and will report back when I do.