Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

All hail king Maximus!!!
  • pnomanpnoman
    Quick backstory...I own all of the models now except for the SGX and the Peridise Advanced Set.

Last week the Maximus arrived. It. Changed. Everything.

I have been eyeing it for weeks and studying the shape and size in comparison photos here. In the past few months my favorite has become the helix. What's funny is that from the start the helix was my least favorite model. But I guess that's normal. Over the past few years I've had different favorites for months at a time. The Eupho was top dog for a while. The MGX, my tried and true soldier. The peridise set never really did much for me, but they are nice to have when I wanna switch things up.

The Progasm was purchased because I wanted to advance to something larger and it seemed to get such rave reviews here. But I found it difficult to insert, and it never really wanted to stay deep inside. And removal was always slow because of the shape of the pronounced head. (Anyone else feel this?) I never had anything other than a finger inserted in my ass before my aneros journey. Maybe that has something to do with it...I dunno. But I'm glad I have it. Maybe one day it will start working it's magic.

The Maximus was also intimidating to me. It's large- maybe just a little smaller than the Progasm. But the shape was similar to the Helix and that's what sold me. Insertion was surprisingly comfortable. Because of the shape I think it's ALOT easier than the Progasm to use. When I first slid it in, it was sucked all the way in, with the P-tab hitting just the right spot. I have had the best sensations to date thanks to my new buddy. I almost didn't buy it because of it's lackluster reviews on the forums here. But I just wanna let you know- if you have a helix and like it- and the progasm is not that great for you- GET THE MAXIMUS. Anyone else here a maximus fan?

Just my 2 cents.
  • thhn
    Pnoman:
    your writing sounds very much like my situation. I own all the same models you do and have considered the maximus for some time. I have gone through periods where a certain model was my favorite, starting the the mgx which was my first, and still remains as one of my favorites. the helix has never done much for me even though I continue to give it its time. for the longest time the peridise (beginner set) did little for me, but in the last several months I am enjoying those when I want to take things slowly and have the luxury of time.
    The progasm remains my favorite for now and always brings the most intense sensations.
    Like you, I have looked at the maximus for some time and the lack of rave reviews on this site has kept me from getting it. When I read a review like yours, I have to reconsider.
    Have you had an orgasm with the maximus, or any other model? How long did you have the helix before it became your favorite
  • rookrook
    Hey thhn, -- goferit!!

I'm on the exact same channel as pnoman. On the first flight it sucked in with a resounding "bloop." This baby's nose led the way to that cherished spot.

Checkout my Blog, "Maximus -- cool tool" for the "technical" details of the first flights.

Better yet, skip my Blog, close this web page, grab your credit card and head for the store.

---- late edit: Pnoman's post is worth far more than a modest 2-cents. Worth at least a c-note !!
  • BusterBuster
    I am a huge fan of the Maximus. I have always wondered why it does not get as much press as the others.
  • hulahula
    I don't own a Maximus, but I could never understand why it was the poor stepsister of the Aneros family. I think the Progasm, awesome tool that it is, can be a little difficult to insert and keep in.
  • PommiePommie
    For anyone considering getting a Maximus, if you have had success with the Eupho, I can't imagine why you would wait. Go out and get a Maximus NOW!

Pommie