Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Rewiring and its impact on penile stimulation preference
  • dtmsmith
    Recently, I noticed something very odd and unexpected. Prior to starting my aneros and KSMO practice, I didn't particularly enjoy constant, direct stimulation of the head of my penis when getting a hand job. Obviously, the head was always involved, but I got more pleasure out of stroking of the shaft with occasional attention to the head. After rewiring for about 8 months, I have found that I now really like the head to be rubbed...and rubbed a lot :). What's most interesting is that this head stimulation seems to be more connected to aneros/KSMO-like feelings than ejaculatory ones. It's not that I won't ejaculate with this stimulation, but it's that the "zings" of pleasure I feel are a lot more prostate-centered. Needless to say, it's pretty awesome.
    I'm curious if others have experienced anything similar after rewiring.
  • artformartform
    Absolutely dtmsmith!! :D :D

Long ago I wrote here about this phenomena too, thinking that it anatomically may relate to the fact that, during foetal development, our proto-prostate tissues migrate from being on the outside near the opening of the ureter, back along the ureter, to ultimately form the full male prostate gland around the ureter quite near the bladder. As this proto-tissue (which in females produces the G-spot female prostate) migrates in males, it may leave remnants at the frenulum and a couple or more other locations along the ureter/penis, including the perineum, and connective nerve tissues linking all of this penile/prostate integrative stimulation network. Herein is some of our crucial rewiring, in addition to the brain(s) interpreting the signals, IMHO.

As this happened to me, I showed mrs. a some new tricks with pulling, rubbing, squeezing and rolling my glans/frenulum (remnant after circ)!!! :D :D Hallelujah!!

Solo, I have a finger tip on my frenulum remnant and thumb on the top of my glans and rhythmically pinch/release sending light to heavier jolts of electric juice down my shaft all the way back to my prostate.

Or using both thumbs while playing The Master Organist!! See my blog: http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=643

Right on again dtmsmith!

all the best multi-variant stim rewiring perceptions and pleasures all

artform
  • dtmsmith
    [QUOTE=artform;89770]Absolutely dtmsmith!! :D :D

Long ago I wrote here about this phenomena too, thinking that it anatomically may relate to the fact that, during foetal development, our proto-prostate tissues migrate from being on the outside near the opening of the ureter, back along the ureter, to ultimately form the full male prostate gland around the ureter quite near the bladder. As this proto-tissue (which in females produces the G-spot female prostate) migrates in males, it may leave remnants at the frenulum and a couple or more other locations along the ureter/penis, including the perineum, and connective nerve tissues linking all of this penile/prostate integrative stimulation network. Herein is some of our crucial rewiring, in addition to the brain(s) interpreting the signals, IMHO.

As this happened to me, I showed mrs. a some new tricks with pulling, rubbing, squeezing and rolling my glans/frenulum (remnant after circ)!!! :D :D Hallelujah!!

Solo, I have a finger tip on my frenulum remnant and thumb on the top of my glans and rhythmically pinch/release sending light to heavier jolts of electric juice down my shaft all the way back to my prostate.

Or using both thumbs while playing The Master Organist!! See my blog: Joy of Soft Penis Sex Part 5: Solo Soft: The Master Organist and The Sultan of BagJazz! - Aneros Blog Entry

Right on again dtmsmith!

all the best multi-variant stim rewiring perceptions and pleasures all

artform

Very interesting! I'm not sure if your explanation is correct, but there is definitely something going on.
    As a result of all of this, my Mrs. is developing an amazing hand job technique which involves 3-4 strokes of the shaft followed by a few circular strokes of the head with her palm. It feels incredible.
  • artformartform
    Even more interesting given the apparent connections dtmsmith!! :D :D

[QUOTE=dtmsmith;89774]Very interesting! I'm not sure if your explanation is correct, but there is definitely something going on.
    As a result of all of this, my Mrs. is developing an amazing hand job technique which involves 3-4 strokes of the shaft followed by a few circular strokes of the head with her palm. It feels incredible.

"Circular strokes of the head (of your penis) with her palm", instantly connected for me to this same manoeuvre by many men here trying for "male squirting" to parallel female ejaculatory orgasmic squirting. See/Search the Male Squirting threads. Another prostate linkage parallel.

as we reconnect we all find more and more common ground of being all

artform
  • dtmsmith
    [QUOTE=artform;89791]Even more interesting given the apparent connections dtmsmith!! :D :D

"Circular strokes of the head (of your penis) with her palm", instantly connected for me to this same manoeuvre by many men here trying for "male squirting" to parallel female ejaculatory orgasmic squirting. See/Search the Male Squirting threads. Another prostate linkage parallel.

as we reconnect we all find more and more common ground of being all

artform

Yeah, I've read those threads. But, what she does is not quite like this. It's more like a closed-palm (cupped) circular caress of the head. However, what it does have in common with the male squirting stimulation is the extreme focus on the head.
  • gabrial
    [QUOTE=dtmsmith;89769]Obviously, the head was always involved, but I got more pleasure out of stroking of the shaft with occasional attention to the head. After rewiring for about 8 months, I have found that I now really like the head to be rubbed...and rubbed a lot :).
    I'm curious if others have experienced anything similar after rewiring.

Prostate massage ramped up my overall sexual response. ‘Straight’ sex is much better, not just anal and prostate sex. It can really be a lot of fun; straight penile orgasms can last longer (although not nearly as long as a prostate orgasm.) And it opens up other avenues to explore. My partner was using one of her vibrators on the head of my dick and it sent sensations down to what I think was my prostate. I don’t think I would have cum but it felt great. She was intrigued by the possibility that it was hitting nerves involved with the prostate. The butt is not on our collective erotic menu, but if you can come in by the front door and still get to the kitchen to cook, why not start the fire?

gaby

PS for those trying this at home the pressure needs to be firm and I have no idea why this is but it was not uniform. Some spots were great while other spots were . . . well . . . enhhhh! It may be how she handled it more then pressure.

Standard caveats – may not work for everyone, may not work for anyone, void where prohibited by law, . . .