Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Strung out
  • rookrook
    Guys I'm totally strung out and wasted.

Did a 3 mini + 2 S-O early last night, grabbed about 5 hours sleep and launched a Eupho session from 3:30 to six with a mini and one brief climb to heaven. Thought I was done. "Bride" left to gt her nails done and a severe urge hit again at 9 a.m. Went for it again with Maximus and the S-O hit within 15 minutes. Figured I was done. I'm tired but the hollow in the dan tien is screaming for more. I've been 'lusty' before but this is beyond any reason. The urge keeps getting worse by the minute.

Have had no drugs of any kind. Am totally f***** up by just orgasms. I'm torn between another session or jacking off to kill this ASAP. OTOH, I've never been skilled with Progasm -- maybe nows the time.

Anyone else ever have it this bad ??

========= 3 hours later ========
    The 'insanity' got too great and Cockadoodle didn't rescue me in time. Hopped in the shower, stuck in a Chinese copy of Brand 'N' ... (horrid tool). Turned the shower to tepid and killed the lust.

The combo of Oxytocin and Prolactin did the deed. I owe my mate an early dinner. Then I'll be ready for a good book. That will satiate me until Saturday.
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Kwitcherbitchin and enjoy. I once asked rumel if I was using too much and he replied:

Does a priest ask god if he' praying too much? Does an artist think "am I painting too much" when impassioned?

NO, man. I've had days like this. If you have the time and the dame is calling, answer with gusto.

We encourage you and are jealous at the same time.

Fuck yourself blue...just don't get sore, or you'll screw up your next session tonight :-b

C
  • artformartform
    Congratulations rook!!! :D :D :D

It is so great to see you flying so high and all over the place. :D Follow your intuition. And in saying that, I agree whole-heartedly with friend C!!!

feel those energies and welcome them at all levels, storing all you can too all

artform
  • rumelrumel
    rook,

Over on the KSMO forum they would call your post a "higher order gripe". :)

I haven't incurred such a confluence of energies to replicate your state but most guys using their Aneros' would love to encounter a similar "Strung out" condition, myself included!

I agree with 'Cockadoodle' - "Kwitcherbitchin and enjoy." :) go ahead and 'get it on' with Madame Progasm and remember "...be mindful of the present moment. It is special and has magical power.
    Use it to perceive, to act, to change..."
  • PommiePommie
    Rook,

You lucky Bastard!

Can't wait to find out what happened with the Progasm. Did it blow your head off?!

Pommie
  • rookrook
    Thanks for the encouragement and advise guys. Your support shined through the humor and even the 'gentle' KITA.

Yeah, I chickened out. I'd made it through three sessions with flying colors and if better conditioned mentally, I'd have gone for the fourth. And, it would have been GOOD.

@ pommie -- Thanks. yup I know missed a mind blower. but will cop-out with the excuse that I learned more about myself then I've learned in the last 18 months.

This was a matter of my realiziing that I wasn't sure of my own self-control. I lost self-confidence in my ability to set values in real-time and assess recovery opportunities should things have soured.

Several months ago we had a forum member, who I think got into much the same situation, quit the Aneros supposedly for good, possibly out of fear of accidentla death. (The David Carridine situation.) Understand that deadly accidents can happen even though suicide isn't an objective. Lesson: take care to not "contaminate" the Aneros experience with other unknowns.

For guys who highly value their ability to make value judgments (good old ESTJ personality), it's tough to let go, control wise, and take extreme plunges into the unknown. I think, while it's wrong to set expectations for any Aneros session, it's quite OK to establish some pre-set guidelines or contingency plans for 'in-session' behaviors and events. That's what I failed to do. (If this happens, I'll ..... etc.)

I think I learned a lot about my ESTJ nature and having thought through this event for four days am ready to ease off, by one more notch. I've leaned enough to boost my self-confidence and should God and Dame Aneros present me with the same situation, I'm ready to go-fer-it. It's been a good growth experience and probably has a permanent impact on my personality and interaction with others.
  • dtmsmith
    Rook,
    I just wanted to sympathize with you on this. What you described would have probably scared the crap out of me. I'm sure I would have reacted the same way.
  • karyon
    Does anyone else wonder what Brand "N" is but me? Chinese copy or no, I'm intrigued. Device, drug, music, what?