Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What am I doing wrong?
  • I had a MGX, was ok but not more than shaking Legs, had the Maximus then, worked less than MGX and now I have the Helix. This also doesnt work as the MGX at least for shaking Legs. I also think it doesnt gets pulled inside that good as it should be. The tight Part that ends at the "T"Part isnt inside me. I thought its made to pull it better inside while contracting.

So any Tips here, I dont have a clue, take over 90 Mins at one Session.

Any Help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

EDIT: Position was laying on my Side, the Knee pulled to Belly.
  • MyTurn
    [QUOTE=AnerosNoob;89469]I had a MGX, was ok but not more than shaking Legs, had the Maximus then, worked less than MGX and now I have the Helix. This also doesnt work as the MGX at least for shaking Legs. I also think it doesnt gets pulled inside that good as it should be. The tight Part that ends at the "T"Part isnt inside me. I thought its made to pull it better inside while contracting.

So any Tips here, I dont have a clue, take over 90 Mins at one Session.

Any Help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

EDIT: Position was laying on my Side, the Knee pulled to Belly.

Are you German with all those capitalizations of nouns! lol. :)

Sorry, I have no idea how to help. I'm a noob myself.
  • Red_Man
    For me, the 'leg shaking' was the first significant step. I would suggest very very small changes that will eventually move that energy to your groin region. By small changes, I mean slightly more contraction or slightly less, slight changes to your pelvic region, slight changes to leg or foot positioning - none of these too much. You want to analyze everything in terms of did this change? Was the change more or less effective than before? Personally, I had greater success on my back and could never reach any success on my side. I found that a hard surface helped me to analyze the degree of success in the slight changes I made. For me, as you get closer to success, you will find it takes less and less time to reach the pleasure zone. Also, the smaller units worked best for me. I would stick with the MGX. Just my two cents...Dude, you're on your way!