Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Ever enjoy climbing a pole when you were young?
  • waverider
    When I was a little kid, I used to love climbing poles because of the intense pleasure it gave me. Back then, all I could understand was that if I climbed a pole, and held myself up as long as I could and just continued shimmying my legs, it would feel like the moment just prior to having a traditional orgasm for as long as I could hold myself up there. Now, this is long before I ever had an orgasm, and after I started to masturbate and later have sex, I tried to do the pole thing, but never was able to replicate those sensations ever again. The Aneros definitely has brought me back to that place, and a while ago, I realized that those sensations were really caused by my prostate being stimulated. One of the things that helped me along to achieving Super O's is imagining I am back climbing a pole again. Of course, it is nicer with the Aneros because I don't need to support my body weight with my arms any longer. In any case, if you ever had this sort of experience as a kid, you can use it stimulate your Pspot.
  • JackinAz
    I can relate to the pole climbing experience. Contemplating the purchase of an Aneros, and your experince really helps!
  • slimjm
    Yes, remember well about 10 or 11 years of age doing that several times and having what I best recall as a real orgasm, the buildup and then the incredibly wonderful but embarrassing feeling like something had squirt out of me but when I'd check, I was dry. (Masturbation discovery and wet orgasm didn't come for another couple years). So at a pre-pubertal age, or at least in my case, dry orgasm really does exist. Can't remember so much if it was gripping the pole and pressure there externally stimulating my prostate or if it was friction being applied to my as yet undiscovered penile pleasure areas.
  • big jimbo
    Yes, I can remember the pole experience also. It was very pleasurable, and I spent a lot of time on the playground. "If it feels good, do it"
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Man, what a memory jab! YES, I did, I remember it clearly, I was no more than 10 years old, because I remember where we were living when I experienced it.

Youthful ignorance about all thing sexual, naturally, prevented me from understanding what it was, but I remember how pleasurable it was.

Thanks for the nostalgia.

Cockadoodle
  • Tomasheen
    Me too. But I can remember being about 13 and tightening my PC muscles as I lay in bed on my side and feeling the warm pleasure of my penis becoming erect and very hard. I would relax and proceed again and again. Not any more though. sadly!
    Tomasheen.
  • RipTheJacker
    shimmying up a pole was great fun, and although I don't remember it as having any sexual overtones at seven or eight ...

i'm certain that presexual feelings were indeed involved

... after about 10 or 11 that experience and sliding down a bannister definitely had a sexually arousing component

to this day my wife says she enjoys sliding down my pole

- rip
  • priapusonepriapusone
    I remember the pole climbing too-the first time I masterbated was with the water coming out of the tub facet over my cock as I scrunched up to it...hands free and it felt so wild and sexy, but I didn't know what wild and sexy was at the time! I only knew that it was really, really unusual and new!
  • makelimakeli
    [QUOTE=priapusone;99153]I remember the pole climbing too-the first time I masterbated was with the water coming out of the tub facet over my cock as I scrunched up to it...hands free and it felt so wild and sexy, but I didn't know what wild and sexy was at the time! I only knew that it was really, really unusual and new!
    noice hehehe :Dimage
  • rookrook
    Monkey bars -- grand variety of positions, postures, contact angles.
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=rook;99166]Monkey bars -- grand variety of positions, postures, contact angles.

loved the monkey bars in elementary school - useta head for the playground; during the summer and even helped my younger brother break his arm on said monkey bars ...

had a childhood friend told me learned to wank from the monkeys - i too loved the zoo but I don't recall monkey dicks catching my attention any before puberty

... after age eleven I was more interested in my own dick than anyone else's or any monkey's

- rip
    :D
  • artformartform
    Very nice priapusone!! :D :D

[QUOTE=priapusone;99153]I remember the pole climbing too-the first time I masterbated was with the water coming out of the tub facet over my cock as I scrunched up to it...hands free and it felt so wild and sexy, but I didn't know what wild and sexy was at the time! I only knew that it was really, really unusual and new!

During puberty did a lot of bath tub erotic sensations explorations! On my upper back, my lower back against the side of the tub under the running water; ass, balls and cock in the flooding torrent... experimenting with temperature from hot to cold and OMG the effects of all that back then... Still enjoy some forms of water pressure play and temperature play too!

Now most of my KSMO sessions are while deeply relaxed in the therapy hot tub!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!

all the best erotic engagement with the world's phenomena through all the senses all

artform
  • airbagairbag
    I may have had similar feelings when I was climbing trees as a boy. It was years before my first orgasm, all I knew was that pressing my genitals against the trunk feels good.