Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

need some advice
  • Auroken
    admittedly lve been using another brand and have managed to acquire some interesting sensations however lm thinking of trying Aneros, however lm unsure which one to try..

the specs on what l use now are:
    Size - Insertable height4.5 inches (11.5 cm)Size - Shaft diameter1.3 inches (3.2 cm) Thickest pointCircumference3.5 inches (9 cm) Thickest pointhowever l could use some recommendations on something a bit bigger that may do a better job at putting pressure on the prostate, tho l know this isnt a dedicated science and its different for everyone, l would say lm somewhat lf a beginning with the whole massage thing but thing but am somewhat accustomed to the whole anal thing in certain respects so something larger shouldnt be a problem unless its massive :p

any recommendations would be useful.
  • artformartform
    Welcome Auroken! :D

Let's not talk of those other things.

How about the reliable MGX or SGX depending on your stature. MGX if you are taller than 5' 6" + or –.
    The Helix if you have had enough anal experience to feel better with a slightly fuller feeling from the start, as many do.

How about using the Reviews over at AnerosMe and the guides at the Aneros Learning Centre and Shop features now available too?

All the best as you do make your initial choice!! In the end, you'll want and benefit from having collected all models. Each one has its own unique delights>

all the best launching your journey here all

artform
  • Auroken
    thanks for the recommendations, l was already looking at the possibility of purchasing one of those.. however when buying something online its always extremely hard to make a decision because its hard to tell the size from a thumbnail image.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Auroken;88256]... snip ... l could use some recommendations on something a bit bigger that may do a better job at putting pressure on the prostate, tho l know this isnt a dedicated science and its different for everyone, l would say lm somewhat lf a beginning with the whole massage thing but thing but am somewhat accustomed to the whole anal thing in certain respects so something larger shouldnt be a problem unless its massive :p .. any recommendations would be useful.

Since you have some anal experience, either MGX or Helix should be good Aneros starting choices. Everyone's sensations are different. Here's mine. MGX positions on my prostate regardless of body position. MGX seems more bulky in the mid-body, provides positive contact in the Cowpers area and seems more stable laterally. I get a large precum flow when I use MGX. OTOH, Dame Helix feels like it has a 'thinner waist' is more mobile and more sensitive to body position. It's easier to 'wag' laterally, can get into the 'nooks and crannies.' When I'm on my back it can light up the posterior of my rectum and anal canal, more so than MGX. Dame Helix is definitely the more 'acrobatic' tool and has a nice smooth head.
  • Auroken
    lm somewhat interested to know about experiences with the "Maximus" version, as going by what lve experienced so far l think that something larger that may put more pressure on might increase the possibility that l might attain that feeling that all here are searching for :p

==
    edit

purchased a MGX a couple of days back am awaiting delivery, lm hoping that l can get more out of this than l get out of the other brand l tried, the noticeable differences between them tho are the head, hopefully the MGX give me the coverage l need to start my journey towards those ever elusive super-o's given that l have some good experiences l may move onto the next model pending cash to spare :p