Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Quick advice on "getting lube in" plz?
  • Korkelz
    Heeey.... can I get some quick advice on syringes; what to buy and where to buy it? It seems that a lot of you expert users are using something to get lube in.
  • GasCock
    Look in the accessesories for aneros, and you will find syringes, shooters, etc. They all work very well, and are reasonable to purchase.

GasCock
  • poppiepoppie
    Hi Korkelz, I bought mine from my local wall mart, baby department but they also had it in their pharmacy.the one that I got and works great for me is the syringe type
    it is about 4" long x about 3/4" dia with a plunger and has a 1"long tip, and has markings on as to how much you put in, I easily insert into my rectum and push the lube in ,
    remember to put a little lube on your anus before for easier insertion , I generally use about 5 ml .This is also great for a light recatl douche , 2 - 3 fillings , pump in and wella
    a quick clean. I think it cost about 3 bucks, get 2 , one for quick lube and 1 for quick rince. remember push air out first and not into your arse.
    poppie