Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm Problem
  • Bama
    The P-tab on my Progasm I bought around Christmas last year (Dec 09) has broken off. I have seen several posts about the same thing. Are there any way to fix it. I contacted support about 4 days ago but no luck hearing from them. Any ideas???
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Bama,

Send another email or better yet, call the company on Monday. Just curious, how did this occur?

BF Mayfield
  • tokertoker
    you could drill a small hole in the ball at the k tab and another where the abutement arm would have joined the body "some prep like removing the arm and sanding any rough edges might be in order" then use a small piece of steel wire to replace the arm and glue both ends with evostick or some other bulky glue or resin
  • Iceman99Iceman99
    I had the same thing happen to my white progasm - it looked like it has stress fractures in both tabs, and one broke right off. And no, I wasn't using it incorrectly/putting stress on it.

I thought, "Well, I could try to crazy glue it", as that stuff sort of melts plastic. It ended up working great.

I wasn't worried about using a glue/chemical as the tab doesn't enter me - it stays on the outside.

you could try that out.
  • Bama
    It is a white progasm and NO it was not dropped. And just like Iceman99 it looks like it has stress fractures before it broke off. I tried super glue to no avail. Kind of confused why it broke and only 4 months old. I have been using the "don't do anything except relax" with the progasm. I also have a MGX and Helix that I use and they get worked harder than the progasm. Will try to contact them again next week......
  • Bama
    Finally contacted Aneros support and they are going to replace the Progasm free of charge. Just had to mail in the tabs. Thanks!!