Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

progress!
  • grayfox
    It's funny because I feel like I'm making progress from session to session but I still can't see me moving closer to a super-O. My main difficulty definitely is to not force it too hard especially at the end of my sessions because if you feel so close to passing the final barrier for 1-2 hours it's kinda human to let your impatience take over. Nevertheless I think after owning the helix for 4 months I'm doing a pretty good job in not doing so.

My last session for example wasn't the best one in a sense of absolute P-wave strenght but for the first time could I maintain a constant level of probably 80% for ~2 hours which has been impossible for me before.
    What did I do different? First off I used some more lube because it felt like it has dried out a little bit during my former sessions. Secondly I gave binaural beats a shot. It's pretty cool to start relaxing during the first 10-20 minutes but I'm not sure if it helped me later on because I had to concentrate more on my feelings and breathing. I also tried a different breathing technique consisting of holding my breath some of the time which worked pretty well. At some point I could feel some tingling with every breaht in and out. Additionally I could feel the aneros dancing and I really enjoyed the whole session from the beginning to the end (which was a premiere as well)

That said, I still got my strongest wave during the first 30 minutes. Not sure how close this was to a mini-O or just a strong P-wave but it felt clealy stronger than all of the remaining tiny P-waves I was able to build.

I also found two problems which might be responsible for not letting me pass the final barrier: At first I observed a pretty strong pressure in my balls during the day, like if I was abstinent for a too long time. It's not that this hurt or bothered me during the session but who knows what my body thought of it.
    The 2nd thing was that I had to work pretty hard to keep the great feelings alive. This sounds kinda contrary to what I said in the first paragraph but I really really tried to not apply any force whatsoever. It's more that I had to breath really deep and controlled to keep it going because feelings would subside pretty quickly once I stopped "working" for them.

Does anybody remember the situation I'm in from his own journey? :)
    Idk, it feels like I'm doint everything right. Probably just have to keep this going for some more sessions. I'm so excited in looking forward I have no idea how to pass easter :D

PS: Sorry if my english sucks in some spots. Feel free to correct me, I'd like to improve on this as well ;)
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    grayfox,

One thing that I noted in my own progress and observed with others in this forum, is that when one is thinking that they are not moving forward, not progressing....very often they are. These changes are not always obvious, but they are there nonetheless. Slower for some, more rapid for others...they are there. It is an accumulation of subtle changes that leads to a phrase that we see around here from time to time...."it came out of nowhere". The phenomenon that we call "rewiring" is a process of the body awakening to this form of stimulation and moving down a different pathway to fulfillment.

With respect to the "blue ball" like tension that you were experiencing, how long had you been abstaining? I was one of the first here to recommend this practice, but in doing so I was careful to add that it was possible to overdo it as well. Many guys will approach a point of diminishing returns with too much sexual tension that generates hyperactivity, loss of focus and even physical discomfort. This is not the concept behind the kind of abstinence that we use around here. What we're after is a surplus of erotic energy to give a session an "edge" but not enough to be a distraction.

On this idea of "working it", perhaps you can describe it more in depth. If at all possible you want to avoid having to try too hard at this. Remember this isn't something that you can force upon yourself (like an ejaculation). The process is more like presenting yourself with new and different kinds of stimulation and allowing your body to react to it naturally. The most productive state of mind is that of passive attentiveness......with a little gentle redirection thrown in at times for good measure.

Cheers

BF Mayfield
  • grayfox

One thing that I noted in my own progress and observed with others in this forum, is that when one is thinking that they are not moving forward, not progressing....very often they are. These changes are not always obvious, but they are there nonetheless. Slower for some, more rapid for others...they are there. It is an accumulation of subtle changes that leads to a phrase that we see around here from time to time...."it came out of nowhere". The phenomenon that we call "rewiring" is a process of the body awakening to this form of stimulation and moving down a different pathway to fulfillment.

I completely agree and this is exactly what it feels like right now. Although I haven't ever reached a super-O, this toy is so much fun. I feel like being 10 again when I started playing Zelda the first time :)

With respect to the "blue ball" like tension that you were experiencing, how long had you been abstaining?

Only two days so I was wondering about that as well. I had been on vacation a week ago, though, so maybe that was a late effect therefrom.

On this idea of "working it", perhaps you can describe it more in depth. If at all possible you want to avoid having to try too hard at this. Remember this isn't something that you can force upon yourself (like an ejaculation). The process is more like presenting yourself with new and different kinds of stimulation and allowing your body to react to it naturally. The most productive state of mind is that of passive attentiveness......with a little gentle redirection thrown in at times for good measure.

Yeah, this is what I kept in mind during the whole session and as I said I was very careful in not applying any force whatsoever. That said, my breathing took the role of magnifying pleasure waves like a stroke during traditional masturbation. Again, having to concentrate on deep breathing and all those feelings did hardly include any physical effort but I felt somewhat attached mentally. Maybe I still have to somehow decouple my mind from the whole like I did with physical force, because so many people who have already reached the super-O talk about not having done anything besides relaxing and listening to what their body wants.

PS: Sometimes I'm unsure what to do when my muscles cramp by themselves because supporting that by still holding the base level contraction and continuing breathing results in even better feelings for a short time but then it starts to kinda mask or disguise those feelings. It's not that I'm getting sore or anything. It just feels like applying too much force and contracting too hard although it's not really me but my body which applies the main force.
    I've also tried to release the tension a little bit by actively pushing out but when I do it feels like I'm working a bit against what my body wants. The pleasure definitely remains at the same level but it feels a bit like my body wants more but isn't allowed to get it.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    grayfox,

If you read further in the forum you will see that there are those that have benefited from a totally passive approach while others have found a more active approach more useful. Naturally there is a middle ground with this as well, striking a balance between totally engaged and letting your body do it's own thing. In so far as being mentally focused goes, I don't think that's a bad thing at all, as matter of fact it is an essential element. The trick is that ones mind must remain open as well.

Keep exploring and enjoy everything that comes your way.

BF Mayfield
  • BusterBuster
    [QUOTE=B Mayfield;87586]What we're after is a surplus of erotic energy to give a session an "edge" but not enough to be a distraction.

I Could not have said it any clearer than that! Well said.