Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Help with Progasm mod
  • rookrook
    Need some opinions on proceeding with 'phase 2' of a Progasm mod -- Objective is to reduce a tendency for the Progasm to eject. Mods to date (reduction in width and head mass) have reduced by about 50% the amount ejected. Mods have also improved total penetration and prostate contact when fully penetrated.

I want to better 'fit' the finished article to a moderately enlarged prostate (abougt 45 gm.)

In the attached foto, the modified article is on the right.

Question would you next remove material from the RED, GREEN, or YELLOW surface? tia..rook

edit: Login, then click on the thumbnails to view what's being done here.
  • rookrook
    OK guys, I'm anxious to carve on plastic.

Temptation is to remove material in the GREEN and YELLOW areas to swing the ventral "nose" of the head forward and upward.

Theory is that this will reduce the tendency to eject, penetrate a bit more and roll my eyes back in my head (right after my toenails fall off.)
  • Just be careful, rook, it's hollow you know, and not very thick I think. The last thing you want is a hole in it.

IMHO these minor adjustments will make little difference, and may damage your toy.

Just how much do you deem necessary to "trim" it?

Inquiring minds need to know.

C
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Cockadoodle;85506]Just be careful, rook, it's hollow you know, and not very thick I think. The last thing you want is a hole in it.

IMHO these minor adjustments will make little difference, and may damage your toy.

Just how much do you deem necessary to "trim" it?

Inquiring minds need to know.

C

Experience to date has been that Progasm is pretty well molded with only a few small porosities. When encountered, those are easy to 'blend' using a small diameter Dremel cylinder. Although Acetal has a tendency to splinter, it's an easy material to repair. I did some major re-profiling of the stem and was concerned about structural integrity -- no sweat!

If you compare the before and after fotos of my Progasm (click to enlarge the thumbnails) in the original post, you'll see some 'dents' in the modified tool. Some were smoothed-out 'splinterings,' others were blended-out porosities.

Rumel proposed using Superglue glue to plug larger flaws but I've seen nothing that I can't blend out.

How much am I going to remove? So far I've reduced the lateral bulk by 1/8" and that improved agility. You can see that I took a lot of plastic from the head. (and, I'll remove less from the nose in a future Progasm.)

Result to date is that when I experience ejection, it's about half the amount that I got before. Comfort during heavy play or Kegels is better with the round stem and I've got superior differentiation between the PC and sphincter.

When I 'hyper-penetrate' with a 'glut-squeeze' (something that I can't do with Helix, Eupho or MGX) I get ecstatic (aka mind blowing) contact with the area of the prostate up near the bladder neck. (know it's there as I get a full bladder signal.)

Goal is to improve the consistency of that contact -- hence looking for opinions on where I might remove material.

This is an experimental effort. Once I get a good grasp on what works, I'll buy a second Progasm and produce a finished tool.

My hunch is that my moderate prostate enlargement (Uro says 45gm) is pressing downward on the bulge in the "mid-ridge" body and forcing the ejection. Temptation is to remove another 1/16" from the green area and something like 1/8" from the yellow surface.

I removed nearly 1/8" from the dorsal (back) surface of this Progasm and I think I should instead have left that alone and removed most from the belly -- yellow surface.

Opinions welcome ! Please !
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hi Rook, :)

I've been meaning to ask you... How do you know the ejection is not from involuntary rectal muscle spasms pushing it out? In my own experience I've had to teach myself to relax the impulse to rectally contract when arousal and pleasure gets really high, and also during ejacugasm while doing the occasional super-T. I've since have had almost no problems with Progasm ejection. I just wonder if you are needlessly doing these modifications.

Love_is
  • enigma
    Rook,

I havn't studied the pictures too closely, but I think if you keep taking material off where you have shown you will be getting very close to the profile of a Maximus. Just a thought.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=enigma;85523]Rook,

I havn't studied the pictures too closely, but I think if you keep taking material off where you have shown you will be getting very close to the profile of a Maximus. Just a thought.

Yup, read you loud and clear and in some respects you are correct !

at one point in the project we seriously considered Maximus as a more logical candidate. (at the outset, two of us in the Forum were working on Progasm mods along very similar lines and for similar reasons. we pooled our ideas--with some individual variations) Neither of us had seen a Maximus up close and personal. Communications** with HIH revealed that it lacked a ridged stem. That and the tab style became a deal-breaker for Maximus. Here are the factors that kept the project in the Progasm camp.
    -- we both liked the p-tab and k-tab arrangement on Progasm.
    -- there was sufficient material to provide some variation in how we proceeded.
    -- the length of the Maximus had slightly less penetration potential than Progasm. I wanted 'reach' further up toward my bladder neck. measurements using a massage wand indicated that Progasm was in the right ballpark while a modified Maximus would have been abou 1/4" short. I've destroyed some of that penetration potential so, phase 3 of this project will start fresh with a new Progasm and the upper surface the the head will stay "stock."
    -- the Maximus stem didn't have the ridged stem style that the other guy wanted
    -- both of us had Progasm's that we weren't using all that much. mine was used only for Kegels, occasional mb or as a rather novel paperweight (my wife felt that it looked 'tacky' on top of the in-basket on my den desk -- usually covering it with the phone bill). ::

A by-product of this mod is that with the new stem profile, a 'glut squeeze' will "hyper-penetrate" and provide a nice shove that I've not felt with any other Aneros tool. (this is probably a lube-critical maneuver).

hope this helps clarify where we are on this project (however I can't speak for where the other guy might go. I look for a more complex stem mod.)

(Note: the communications with HIH did not mention a mod-project and none of what we have done has any blessing, endorsement or approval by Aneros or HIH.)

hope this clarifies the joint objecives and what I want out of this.

tks for the questions -- got any ideas before I pull out the Dremel and fire up the bench grinder ?

btw -- current dimensions are blogged.

late edit: Oh yeah, in case someone wonders -- we aren't sending these tools to each other to try the other guy's ideas.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Love_is;85520]Hi Rook, :)

I've been meaning to ask you... How do you know the ejection is not from involuntary rectal muscle spasms pushing it out? In my own experience I've had to teach myself to relax the impulse to rectally contract when arousal and pleasure gets really high, and also during ejacugasm while doing the occasional super-T. I've since have had almost no problems with Progasm ejection. I just wonder if you are needlessly doing these modifications.

Love_is

Possibly/probably correct since it seems somewhat variable and that might be explained as a stress reaction. However, I'm focused heavily on relaxation, use an insertion ritual, try to avoid premature arousal .... etc. etc. the decision hinged around my always 'sucking in' and hugging Helix, MGX, SGX and Eupho without any ejection issues. I'd like to experience Progasm penetration and contact without the ejection trigger.

here's what I suspect: I probably lack the rectal elasticity of a younger guy along the posterior wall. that, combined with a more "generous" prostate makes the Progasm a tight fit at the mid-ridge point of insertion.

One indicator of potential success is that the modified tool results in a pre-cum flow approaching what I get from an MGX. I'm not much into pre-cum flow but know I'm getting better Cowpers contact now than I did with a stock Progasm. the goal is trade off some of this Cowpers contact with better prostate contact near the bladder neck.

As rumel says -- goal is good vibes!!