Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What am I feeling? What state am I at?
  • Sitting or laying down on my back with knees slightly bent, I can use the helix and get tremendous pleasure out of them.

However, in the last few months of using the aneros, only a few times has something really magical happened.

Instead of the super intense pleasure in my penis, balls, prostate, and even this tightning pleasurable feeling in my hands and face/head I had this powerful "wave" of pleasure rush over me that was always brief, but almost like a "release" feeling, a blissful feeling in my whole body... Only ever lasting a few seconds to maybe 10 seconds max.

The pleasure normally gets so intense, that I'm usually thinking, "I can't handle this!!!!" it just feels too good.

Once in a while though as I was saying, all the sudden like a wave crashing over me, I would feel this pleasure all over my body.

Was that a super-O?... or is the normal super intense pleasure a super-O and the "wave crashing" is something else?

Once recently, (without the wave crashing feeling), I had pleasure so strong that my heart was beating like I was sprinting as fast as I could running down the street.

Still, in all of this, even with the crashing wave of pleasure that I only got 3 or 4 times now -- I never really felt like I was in a massively altered state of mind.

* 1. When you super-O, how is the experience different for you?
    * 2. How do you know that you are having a super-O and now just something much more intense?
    * 3. How can you best describe the "altered state of mind"? Is it that you just forget about everything else in the room? Do you feel like you are somewhere else?
  • Instead of the super intense pleasure in my penis, balls, prostate, and even this tightning pleasurable feeling in my hands and face/head I had this powerful "wave" of pleasure rush over me that was always brief, but almost like a "release" feeling, a blissful feeling in my whole body... Only ever lasting a few seconds to maybe 10 seconds max :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: