Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Asian guy, SGX or MGX?
  • I'm looking to try out my first Aneros and was wondering which one should I get, the SGX or MGX? I'm a rather small asian guy about 170cm / 5"7 in height and 58 KGs in weight. I know the SGX is tailored to the Asian market but I'm worried it will be too small or something.
  • dtmsmith
    secretman said:

I'm looking to try out my first Aneros and was wondering which one should I get, the SGX or MGX? I'm a rather small asian guy about 170cm / 5"7 in height and 58 KGs in weight. I know the SGX is tailored to the Asian market but I'm worried it will be too small or something.

Well, I'm not Asian but am only 5' 7.5" and I started with a helix. I weigh a lot more than you now but when I as younger, I weighed about 130 lbs. I'm really not sure if weight has much to do with it anyways. Also, I thought that the sgx was for 5' 6" and under. If so, then I think it would be mgx or helix. Many people here like the helix a lot (like me).
  • Hrm never thought of helix as an option but it does say for "the adventurous beginner" in the product page. I might just give that a go.
  • dtmsmith
    secretman said:

Hrm never thought of helix as an option but it does say for "the adventurous beginner" in the product page. I might just give that a go.

You may want to get a few more opinions before you pull the trigger.
  • The MGX gave me better results than the helix. The helix is bigger at the tip so the sensation is not as intense as the MGX in my opinion.
  • ansub
    get the progasm.

It gives the most intense orgasms compared to all the aneros models.
  • Yes, I also an asian guy. Just started last october 09. I bought MGX first, after few session, like others i didn't get much response. So i bought SGX and HElix. So i got 3 aneros with me. I alternates during the sessions. 3 times per week. I think the re-wire process is starting - practice to toning the muscle.etc
    but still no super O yet. But i did enjoy the journey. Last week i bought Progsam ICE :D , OMG, it so big - twice the size of Helix. The P and K tab is so different. I get a electric jolt during the session. Its so full inside me. Totally different from other models. My point is you can get started with mgx, then maybe slowly add other aneros to your collection. All aneros-mistress got different feels. Nowdays, i started with MGX or Helix first. After 1 hours, i will change to progasm. Some other day, just use smaller sgx and sleep with it. I cut off the tails of sgx,mgx and helix. Still waiting for that illusive Super-O :)