Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New User with Helix
  • I'm not looking for any specific advice, I still wanna make sure I'm on the right track.

I ordered the helix a few months ago (October maybe?). I've been trying it off and on every so often, but the last month or so I haven't really had time to work with it. In total I've probably had about 7 solo sessions. When I use it on my own, I'm usually pretty turned on, but I notice that if I've ejaculated within the past 48 hours, it doesn't make a whole lot of contact. I'd say I'm pretty used to it by now just sitting there, and gentle contractions are comfortable. I'm not, however, really getting any pleasure from it. Initially, even after 30 minutes or so of gentle contractions, I still never got involuntaries. Recently, I've started stroking my nipples in conjunction with gentle to hard contractions, and while it feels good, it doesn't seem to be emanating from the prostate. I do get some fluid out of the tip of my penis, but if I'm not rubbing my nipples I won't get hard in a session. It seems that during these sessions, all the pleasure is coming from the nipples. I'll start getting tingly all over and start breathing heavily, but this is over in about 5-10 minutes when I go flacid and my nipples are nolonger as sensitive. When I touch my nipples without the Aneros, I can feel a slight tingling near my perenium(and get a pretty hard erection), so I know something is happening there.

I've definitely, however, experienced the super-T, be it alone or with my girlfriend. With the Helix, it's the best orgasm I've ever had. I just want more. There is a small amount of precum and a lot more semen than usual.

I'm wondering if maybe I'm focusing too much on the nipples for the time being? I know for a fact that I've been trying too hard recently, and that I need to just sit there with no stimulation for a while. I understand that the process takes some time, but I just wanna make sure I'm not trying too much too fast. I want all of it right now, and I know that's the way to approach it.

Thanks.
  • I guess I wasnt so much hoping for an answer as much as a prod in the right direction. Any comments anybody?
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    Frank Reynolds,

Welcome to the Aneros Forum,

Patience sir, patience. High arousal is a very important component for pleasurable Anerosessions. Your massager is a better arousal amplifier than an arousal generator, as such raising your arousal level prior to beginning a session is my recommendation. A slightly extended period of abstinence before your next session may help raise your arousal level. Reading or viewing some erotic literature or pictures may help as well.

Nipple stimulation has also been an effective technique employed by many men to raise their arousal levels. Don't be concerned about going from erect to flaccid states, this has no bearing on your ability to have pleasurable orgasms. Likewise, whether you feel your nipples are connected to your prostate or not is inconsequential, the fact you recognize your massager is having an effect is a very positive condition.

While it is difficult for any of us to determine if you are focusing too much on your nipples, your mentioning you are trying too hard is noteworthy. Trying hard to make sensations happen is pretty much a self defeating exercise, in your initial sessions just focusing on detecting the subtle pleasure signals emitted by your prostate is sufficient to begin the rewiring process. This usually requires you to be in a relaxed state of mind to hear your body whisper these soft sensations to you.

P.S. I sent you an introductory PM with some additional hints and tips to get you started.
  • Thanks, I'll look it over. I think my biggest issue is just patience. I'll need to just let it do what its gonna do on its own.