Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First session with the Helix
  • Finally got to try out the Helix today. I was too tired after a long day to be aroused, so I just wanted to see how it "worked".

With some lube, it slid in quite easily! I did some evening chores around the house. After a short while, I got used to having it inside me. No fireworks for me (not that I was expecting any on my first try), but I had some nice feelings when I walked up the stairs, so I did that several times.

I was able to generate some pleasurable feelings while using my muscles to slide the Helix in and out. :twisted: Despite not being aroused much, a small amount of pre-cum was pressed out.

The "session" only lasted about 30 minutes, but long enough to let me know better things are on the horizon once I'm really ready for it.

NY
  • rickg
    Glad you got some precum at least. I tried running the vacuum with my helix in. It was suggested by some guy here that he got really great feelings from it. Sorry to say, nothing happened but a clean house. :-)