Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The need to go urinate ruins every one of my sessions
  • Orgasm
    Hi there. First post. Been reading these forums for about a year and been using the aneros for about 1.5 years.

I love using the aneros and sometimes have to stop myself using it so much. I've only had 2 mini-o's and that happened about 1.4 years. 1 month of use and had 2 mini-o's in one session. Was the most amazing feeling of my life. Full body orgasms, head to toe. Every session I have now I try and recapture those feelings but fail every time. :cry:

I think the biggest problem I have is always having to get up and go to the toilet. I average about 1-1.5 hours each session, and I always go to the toilet about 3-4 times during these sessions.

I'm I the only one? I really feel it destroys all my sessions having to get up all the time.

I try and not drink too much 3-4 hours before every planned session and make sure I empty myself as much as possible as well.

I can't be the only one with this problem.

Any advice? :?:
  • Hi Orgasm,
    I ocassionally find the need to urinate during a long session,but not as many times as you need to.
    Do you have to urinate excessively normally, when not using the Aneros.I'm no doctor but have you recently been tested for diabetes or urinary infections,which could make you need to urinate excessively.
    Hope you soon overcome the problem.You know that you've experienced wonderful orgasms so keep at it.They will return.
  • Hello, Orgasm, and welcome to the forum. You'll find nothing but caring support and fellowship here.
    I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma, but it sounds rather odd, I must say.

If you're not drinking excessively, then you should just not have to urinate all that often. I think AF's comment is valid, you should talk to your doctor about this. It's simply not normal.

The bladder does "block" the Aneros' access to the prostate, there's no doubt about that, but you should be able to accommodate a two hour session without going to the toilet. And a full bladder can certainly impede an aneros session.

Do you go a little or a lot each time? If it's only a little, then I submit that you're bladder "alarm" system is on hyper-alert, and you need to learn to ignore the bell and train yourself to work through it. This, of course presupposes that you've had a clean bill of health from the doctor. There may be psychological blocks that your body is putting up that you'll simply have to work through so that you can have a continuous session. Breaking it up like that certainly is a buzz-kill that's for sure.

Good luck. Get checked out, and then assuming there's nothing physically wrong, try to retrain your bladder alarm system and enjoy you Aneros.

C
  • zanebluezaneblue
    Why not try doing a session in the bathtub? Then it doesn't matter. :)

Of course get yourself checked out to make sure you don't have a medical condition of some kind.
  • J4J4
    Love the response ZB! Might try that one myself. I typically have to go 1-2 times per hour and half session – AND the damn Aneros things “go signal” is the need to urinate.

Usually I use it as an internal sign to switch sides or go front to back. I try to incorporate it into a session and an caution sign to relax the PC muscle during a session to try and pee as much as I can. Don’t forget to admire yourself in the mirror on the way through the bathroom!

J4
  • I think it might be an issue with pressure being applied on the bladder by the rest of the abdominal mass. When I lean over bed with my knees on the floor, I can easily have a three hour session without any discomfort in my bladder. But if I'm resting on my side on the bed, I start feeling the need to seriously urinate only after an hour or so.
  • alvalv
    Epinephrine and Norepinephrine increase at time of orgasm and thenreduces back to normal levels shortly thereafter. These are Adrenaline hormones or flight hormones that release stored energy into our body. It signals the heart to pump harder, increasing blood pressure, opening airways in the lungs, narrowing blood vessels in the skin and intestine to increase blood flow to major muscle groups and brain, boosting the supply of oxygen and glucose to the brain and muscles, increasing blood sugars and starts breaking down lipids in stored fat thereby again releasing more stored energy, vitamins etc. Further, urine production is increased synchronously with the rise in arterial pressure, and continues above normal for several minutes after blood-pressure falls, this explains why I, and many others, have the need to urinate during a session, in my case usually a very full bladder about every 30 to 45 minutes when continuously riding one orgasm on top of another.

So if you have a full bladder - check the quantity you urinate - if itis a bladder full then it is just you - if it is a small trickle then follow zane's advise
  • you know what, this has plagued sessions of mine too in the past and you know what the solution is? Get up, go pee, and then get right back into it! I admit, it can be annoying, but you really have to watch how much you drink. I used to be a sucker for a few cups of coffee in the evening. A few hours later when I'm in bed with the aneros I wonder why my bladder is full....again.

The diabetes/urinary infection is a good shout - I had a bladder infection last year which escalated into a ride in the ambulance and the most painful experience of my life. I'd get it checked out before that happens - at best it's nothing, at worst, you know what you're dealing with. My sessions of late haven't required me to get up once.