Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Your pre- or post-session Aneros tips
  • MyTurn
    There are a few things we have learned during the preparation and after-session period of prostate stimulation.

What tips can you give that do not relate to the session, but to the preparation for a session or for the clean-up afterward?

Mine (for now):

PRE SESSION:
    - I advise wiping your butt with a wet, flat large piece of cotton wool. You would be surprised how much mess toilet paper misses.
    - Not only wipe the butt hole, but wipe near it, as in, the inner buttcheeks. Wipe wherever your pelvis would hit if you had vaginal doggystyle sex with a girl. As an OCDer, I make sure I clean thoroughly.
    - Showers/baths do not wash your arse clean. Wiping with wet cotton wool or baby wipes does. Do you expect smeared shit to be on the floor of your shower? No. It needs "rubbing", or wiping off.

POST SESSION:
    - Wipe your arse after a session as much as you would after going to the toilet to do a BM. You have a lot of lube still up there. While most of it will dry, some of it my seap out over time (esp if you fart), and you don't want that!

And you??
  • aliquis
    Uhm, I don't have mine but I doubt I'm that filled with shit around my ass.

Anyway I will take a dump, use a douche, take a shower, lube up with silicone + thick waterbased lube, start with finger.

Afterwards I thought I'd take a shower :D

What you mean a shower don't clean it? You don't wipe your ass and use a bath cream/shampoo on your body when you shower? Or you've got ultra sticky shit and an ass filled with hair?
  • MyTurn
    Try it if you don't believe me. Grab some cotton wool on a roll - the type where you can tear off as much as you need. Wet it so that it is firm. And wipe your butt. You will see that toilet paper (especially used dry) does not get it all. Rub with a bit of "determination" - don't scrape your flesh off, but wipe with some force, you will see...
  • tokertoker
    i usually douche before as any poo inside can ruin a session as it slows mobility and is disgusting at clean up they are cheap and i actually like the nice clean feeling after use maybe its not for everyone though' clean up for me is a quick trip to the toilet and a wipe no fuss :wink: