Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question about the Aneros Chat...
  • Hi all, I wanted to know if there was like an Aneros chat channel setup on a server for mIRC, if anyone is familiar with that program. I like having the chance to talk with other Aneros users because it's good and I learn from others most of the time. Also if anyone uses AIM, MSN, Yahoo or anything else feel free to add me I will put my screen names down below. Thanks again.

Aim : Solidwing68
    Yahoo : Solidwing68
    MSN : [email]Solidwing68@comcast.net[/email]
  • To clarify, mIRC is a program for IRC, which is the mother of all chat systems on Internet, and predates all web-based chat systems since it is actually older than the web itself (WWW, which sometimes falsely is named "the Internet"). My computer is connected to 10-15 channels of interest on two of the major IRC networks 24 hours a day.

I am, like you, also curious if there is a channel, on some network (there are lots of them), related to the Aneros (or prostate massage and so on). That would have to be one that actually works and is stable. I guess this is not the case, but you never know.
  • Korkelz
    I'd like to use IRC to chat! Maybe we should just create a chat room and let everyone know?