Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

...and so it begins.
  • I first heard about these massagers some months ago, but last month decided to find out what they were all about. My search lead me to an online adult store which raved about the possibilities of these devices, including a dry orgasm which I had only heard of in relation to tantra.
    Curiosity aroused, my MGX arrived on christmas eve. Trying to force something to happen never meets with success, a watched kettle....! Then I found this place. So now I begin my journey proper as from today. With a handful of guide books and useful directions, I look forward to interesting times.
    I've decided to start a blog of my journey, in case someone finds it useful.
  • rookrook
    Welcome to the Aneros Forum !! Will look forward to your blog and your recount of your adventure.
  • Welcome Artisan!
    Make sure to read the WIKI, lots of good info there. :D
    Bishop
  • artformartform
    Welcome artisan to the Forum and the great community here! :D :D :D

Thank you very much for starting your blog! Great story!! Great Storytelling!! I look forward to many more posts there.

all the best as your journey begins to unfold before you

artform
  • Love_isLove_is
    Welcome to the Aneros forum artisan. :)

You'll find plenty of pleasant and helpful people here to discuss your journey and ask questions.

Love_is