Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How can I get an Aneros discreetly?
  • I'm going to order the Helix, but I don't want my wife to know about it yet. I live out in the woods, so I can't really drive to a "toy store" and buy one. I have a private credit card account and email address, so I can order on-line without my wife viewing the transaction.

Which on-line store will:

1) Send me the product in a completely discreet package.
    2) NOT send mailings to me :shock: or sell my mailing information to other adult toy retailers

Thanks in advance,

NY
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    The New Yorker,

Look no further than the SHOP tab on the Aneros HOME page.

The packaging is standard USPS priority mail, the return address just says HIH with a P.O. Box, if anybody were to see it it would look like a million other packages with no one the wiser for what it contains.

Aneros (High Island Health) is very concerned about maintaining your privacy and being discreet in dealings with their customers. You will not have your name put on or sold to any mailing lists. See Ordering Questions on the HOME page.
  • Thanks for the quick reply!

I think I'll order now. . .

NY
  • Try Amazon.com. Package comes in amazon box. Order a book or something with it to explain the box.

Michael
  • rookrook
    However, if you share your Amazon log-in with a friend your "interest" may appear on the same page as your wish list.
  • rook said:

However, if you share your Amazon log-in with a friend your "interest" may appear on the same page as your wish list.

Good point Rook. If you are logged in on amazon, any item you click on comes up in the the side "interests" panel.
  • My wife and I use Amazon for on-line shopping. I don't really feel like making another Amazon account just to buy the Aneros.

I just want to try it out before letting her in on it. :twisted:

Thanx,

NY
  • thhn
    why would you not buy right here? don't they sponsor this forumn?
    I would support whoever does that. this forumn is woth a million bucks to me
  • rookrook
    Thought someone else would point this out. --- No one else provides a money back guarantee and assurance that any returned items are trashed. Aneros does just that on the MGX and SGX (the two most reasonably priced models):

http://www.aneros.com/guarantee.php

If you opt for a more advanced model, there's a partial refund available on those.

Putting it all together.....summary:

Discrete packaging ...
    No chance of getting a counterfeit product...
    Confidentiality in your credit card transaction...
    No nuisance e-mails unless you ask to be advised of new info...
    Satisfaction guaranteed...

:D :) :o :wink: 8)
  • I just ordered the Helix through the Aneros homesite. :D

NY