Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Newbie that has found an answer
  • Bama
    New to forums and new to the Aneros community. Sorry for the long post, but I think it will help a lot of the newer users.

I had my MGX for about four months. I figured I must have ordered the wrong one after using it. So I ordered a Helix and a Progasm as a Christmas present for myself. I used them a few times and really did not get much out of them over the last few weeks, nice but nothing special.

One of my problems is that I worked around military jet aircraft for over 20 years and I suffer from Tinnitus, a constant ringing, buzzing, cricket sounds that I hear in my ears. My mind would wander, be distracted and I would have a lot of random thoughts. I could not concentrate on the feelings I was getting.

I ordered and downloaded the HypnAerosession CD by Rumel. The CD has got me to relax, focus, and mentally let go. It got me so prepared for the journey that I was surprised how well it worked. I rode the best feeling in my life for about 2 hours and I don't think it was nowhere near a Super-O.

Today, I reached even a higher level. It was not a Super-O level, but now I appreciate what the journey is about.

I have never had any anal experience, in my mid-50s, married for 35 years, but I have a very supportive wife who encouraged me to explore this journey.

I have suffered from severe diabetes for many years, high blood pressure, BPH, and ED and depression. After the Aneros session yesterday, I felt more alive than I have in a very long time.

So for those that who are just starting this journey, I encourage do not give up. Find that missing link (mine was the CD) and take the journey one step at a time.
  • Welcome to the faternity, Bama.

Congrats on your progress. Hang in there, brother.

It's worth the time and energy.

C
  • Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story Bama.
    This is just the beginning, the aneros will open many more doors for you in the future. Many unexpected, but all positive.
  • I have yet to make this work. I dont think I'm going to purchase the CD. I didnt had random thoughts and did relax and concentrate; nothing happen.
  • Bama

I have yet to make this work. I dont think I'm going to purchase the CD. I didnt had random thoughts and did relax and concentrate; nothing happen.

All I can add is that when I first started, I thought I did not think I even have a prostate or a "sweet spot". I had to be doing something wrong and I was never was going to get anywhere.

It changed when I got the CD because the first time I used it, I was so relaxed, I felt like I was sinking into the bed. The first time Alana told me to do a light contraction, something happened that had not happened before and then it really took off. So I learned that this is something not only do you physically prepare for, its has a lot to do with your mental state.

After yesterdays early morning session, I was still getting strong P-waves within 5 minutes last night without a lot of effort. My key was to mentally relax and let it take me where it wanted to go and not try to make something happen.

No expectations!

Good luck on your journey...
  • Not planning to buy the CD but does the CD just have music or is there a talking voice?
  • This post is for The_Bishop and Junomaster,

The Hypnaerosessions mp3/CD is well worth the few dollars it costs. I was very skeptical about buying it for a long time and finally I made the investment and have been happy that I did. The audio on the track is mostly a woman (Alana) doing a hypnosis speaking technique, which is very relaxing and arousing, and guides you through the duration of relaxation time within each session. I found that even though I have years of experience with the aneros I was not always relaxing as much as I should have been. Since the purchase of the MP3 I have had some of my best sessions in recent history. It may not be for evryone but I would recommend it to any new user with an open mind.
  • This post is for The_Bishop and Junomaster,

The Hypnaerosessions mp3/CD is well worth the few dollars it costs. I was very skeptical about buying it for a long time and finally I made the investment and have been happy that I did. The audio on the track is mostly a woman (Alana) doing a hypnosis speaking technique, which is very relaxing and arousing, and guides you through the duration of relaxation time within each session. I found that even though I have years of experience with the aneros I was not always relaxing as much as I should have been. Since the purchase of the MP3 I have had some of my best sessions in recent history. It may not be for evryone but I would recommend it to any new user with an open mind.

Thanks for the positive review on Hypnaerosession MP3 liquidflow!
    Bishop
  • I also recently bought the CD as a download from CD Baby. Downloaded with Mozilla Browser and file was corrupted. I was able to keep downloading until I got the desired result.

I am very pleased with the CD. It is about two hours of voice/music/instruction. The last hour is just erotic sound (and it is erotic) with background voice that is barely audible reinforcing relaxation and erotic sensation.

I recommend it. I put it on my phone. Very portable but don't recommend listening while driving. Cause you to lose focus on your driving.

Michael
  • Bama, glad you found Rumels CD so helpful, more users could benefit from this incredible CD.

Agree with liquidflow and ever_willing.

Rumels CD is not just beneficial for Newbies, in fact I recommend it to everyone.
    When I purchased it out of curiosity I had been having superO’s for about 8 months. That was about a year ago and I still listen to the second track every time I use one of my little delights.

I have been one of the lucky ones; I had my first superO at my third attempt and was having a superO 4 out of every 5 sessions. After inserting the aneros it would take about 30 mins to get to a superO.

Now with the use of the CD I get to the superO level in about 5/10 mins and never have a dud session. Should I have a session without listing to the CD because my phone or headphone battery is flat, it’s not as good. Rumel has put a lot of thought and work into this CD and Alanas voice is just so erotic. I suggest that you use it with headphones, that way you tend to ‘feel’ the erotics better. Also, with headphones, outside noise is blanked out, the result being fewer distractions.

IMHO Rumels CD is a must have and should be promoted more as a great assistant to Aneros usage. It is inexpensive, great value and should be beneficial to just about every Aneros user. At the price you have little to lose and lots to gain. So to all Aneros users, particularly those just starting out, don’t be a tight arse, spend a few dollars, purchase the CD and make it part of your journey, you will not be sorry.

Oh and BTW, congratulations Rumel, Alana and anyone else who has helped produce this great CD which is a wonderful assistant to the Aneros
  • dtmsmith

I also recently bought the CD as a download from CD Baby. Downloaded with Mozilla Browser and file was corrupted. I was able to keep downloading until I got the desired result.

I am very pleased with the CD. It is about two hours of voice/music/instruction. The last hour is just erotic sound (and it is erotic) with background voice that is barely audible reinforcing relaxation and erotic sensation.

I recommend it. I put it on my phone. Very portable but don't recommend listening while driving. Cause you to lose focus on your driving.

Michael

If I were to download this CD from CD Baby, what would show on my credit card bill? Would it just show CD Baby or would there be reference to the CD title? I've never bought from CD Baby before...
  • dtmsmith

Are you aware that you can purchase the CD from the Aneros website at the same price as CD Bay?
  • rookrook
    [quote=Aneros downunder]...
    I suggest that you use it with headphones, that way you tend to ‘feel’ the erotics better. Also, with headphones, outside noise is blanked out, the result being fewer distractions...

This Aussie's suggestion is right on :!: :!:

The reason is that rumel uses a beat-frequency background on this CD and the phasing is keyed to Alana's arousal cues. It improves mental focus !!! Try different pairs of ear buds for the best effect. Smooth frequency response in the 150-300 Hz octave counts more than the extremes of highs and lows. If both channels mix in the open air, the guide tone is largely lost, particularly if you move about.

Kelly Howell's Kundalini, Ecstasy and other meditation training-aids use similar techniques.

Any of these audio tracks 'twist my brain inside-out' as the guide-tone shifts phase between my left and right audio hemispheres. YMMV.

Accessories that help -- earbuds with clips to hold them in place -- mp3 player with an arm strap -- Band aids to secure the wire leads to your neck to avoid tangles when you maneuver. Enjoy... :shock: :D
  • dtmsmith
    [quote=Aneros downunder]dtmsmith

Are you aware that you can purchase the CD from the Aneros website at the same price as CD Bay?

So, how will the Aneros website purchase show on my credit card? :)
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    Bama,

Thanks for the nice endorsement.

junomaster2006,

Yes, there is both music and the sensuously intoned voice of 'Alana' to relax and guide you through a session.

liquidflow,

I found early on in my own sessions that my 'mind noise' was creating an underlying tension that was difficult for me to relax away from. I suspected other users would be experiencing similar conditions so one of my goals with “HypnAerosession” was to alleviate this tension and get into a deep relaxation state.

ever_willing,

Thanks for your endorsement too. The second CD 'Phantasmic Journey' at 78 min. was intended to maintain an erotic state of mind but without specific guidance. My intent was for this to be useful for intermediate and advanced users as well as the newbie.

Aneros downunder,

Thanks for pointing out one of the advantages of using headphones is to reduce outside distractive noises and availability of “HypnAerosession” on the Aneros website.

rook,

Thanks for also pointing out headphone usage as it relates to the binaural beats. While one can listen to the recording with conventional speakers, the binaural beat frequencies necessary to aid in brain entrainment can only be fully utilized through distinct separation of left and right audio signals on stereo headphones.
  • dtmsmith wrote

So, how will the Aneros website purchase show on my credit card?

Sorry, can't remember. Try sending an email to [email]support@aneros.com[/email] and ask them the question. I feel sure they will give you the details