Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

does ejaculating on non aneros sessions affect rewire
  • shyzenshyzen
    hi everyone
    im just wondering if ejaculating between aneros sessions matters ,
    does it affect the re wiring process ,
    say i have an aneros session monday ,
    traditional ejaculation tuesday ,
    aneros session wed ,

will wed session be affected ?
    hmmmm
  • Not in my experience. They're two different things, IMO, and can be combined if needed/wanted.
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    shyzen,

Welcome to the Forum,

In response to your question “does ejaculating on non aneros sessions affect rewire” ? IMHO, the short answer is Yes.

I am assuming here your desire to 'rewire' is directed toward the attainment of a Super-O. If this is the case, then you need to know that high arousal levels are generally necessary to achieve Super-O's. Any action you take which lessens your arousal level will likely also impact your learning path ('rewiring') toward a Super-O.

The process of 'rewiring' involves making a paradigm shift in thinking away from a traditional, penile based, ejaculatory orgasm. Please read the Penis, NOT! thread by Cockadoodle for a little insight on this aspect. We males have to learn a different set of techniques in order to achieve Super-O levels of experience. This new set of techniques constitutes the 'rewiring'.

While you do not need to completely abandon traditional ejaculatory orgasms, making an effort to use your innate biological urges to aid you by decreasing ejaculation frequency and thus increasing arousal potential will enhance the learning process. Once you have learned these new techniques and 'crossed over' into the Super-O experience you will have the added benefit of being able to enjoy both types of orgasmic experience and as 'rorymuscle' said “...can be combined if needed/wanted.”
  • rookrook
    shyzen said:

hi everyone
    im just wondering if ejaculating between aneros sessions matters ,
    does it affect the re wiring process ,
    say i have an aneros session monday ,
    traditional ejaculation tuesday ,
    aneros session wed ,

will wed session be affected ?
    hmmmm

Short answer -- depends on your own recharge rate to get horny for Dame Aneros. You and you alone feel the length and strength of your head horns.

Several months ago the Forum addressed this issue about conserving semen to get horny before a session. Your own recharge time will depend on mental stress, diet, physical condition, etc.

Then, following the 'journey' session, hold off on ejaculation overnight and into the next day to extend afterglow and keep the 'butt-buzz-grin' on your face. An uptick in prolactin (and other post ejaculatory hormone) levels erases the afterglow and softens the buttbuzz.

The forum also discussed the 'back side of the horny curve' -- in trying to get super horny, conserving semen for too long can result in a decline in horniness and session performance. Those numbers were all over the wall. Some guys had three days as a max, one 'cool hand luke' claimed he could keep it together for a month (until semen had backed up into his eyeballs.)

My own experience -- 'nerdiness' dominates after the fifth day and I have a slow recharge time of 3 days to "max-horns." That limits the duration of my operating window. A younger guy with a generous T-level should get horny faster and not wane as rapidly.

Applicable polls with good posts:
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/masturbating-after-a-session-who-does-it-t3105.html (mb after session)
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/frequency-of-use-t1867.html (how often)
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/day-after-effects-t3201.html (day after effects)