Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

pounding headache during sessions
  • dtmsmith
    Sometimes I get short duration head pain during my sessions. It seems to correspond to building intensity of anal spasms. Originally, I thought that it was because I was tensing up my shoulders and neck, but I'm not so sure any more. This pain shoots up my neck and into my head. It sort of feels like a freeze headache. Obviously, it stops the pleasurable feelings. The head pain then subsides. It usually happens when I'm laying on my back and I can sometimes make it go away if I lift my head a little bit.

I'll searched for other posts that talked about this but wasn't able to find any. Sorry if this is a repeat.
  • Hmmm, I find this happens to me if I hold my breath for awhile and am bearing down/pushing out. Try to see if you find yourself holding your breath and do your best to control your breathing if possible. Otherwise, I have no idea... Sorry :cry:
  • dtmsmith
    OK, I will pay more attention to my breathing. I think the pain is related to tension somewhere in my body but I'm not sure where.